The Back 4 Blood is a survival horror first-person shooter game, now available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S platforms. The game is widely considering as the next generation of Left 4 Dead games. But lately, some players now thrilled in full action of Back 4 Blood complained that they are frequently disconnected from the server and keep them from further playing the game.
The prime reason for the Back 4 Blood “Disconnected from Server” error is unstable server. If you are disconnected from the Back 4 Blood server, first, you make sure you have proper internet connectivity. This trick doesn’t help you; you need to go through this article until the end to find a reliable solution to help in your case. Let’s, have a look.
Tips: Before the move to the sure solutions, you can perform a system Restart. In some cases, a simple restart will help to resolve most of the errors.
Fix 1: Install the Game to Primary Drive:
Sometimes the game’s EAC, Easy Anti-Cheat, is not installed on the same drive where your OS is installed, then you will get the Back 4 Blood “Disconnected from Server” error. In order to avoid the same error, you need to install the problematic game on the primary drive. In most cases, the C: drive will be the primary drive. Then check the said issue is resolved for you.
Note: While playing the game EAC prompt appeared for permission; click on Yes. If you neglect this prompt, then there is a chance to encounter the disconnect from server error.
Fix 2: Disable Crossplay Feature in Back 4 Blood:
If you are getting the Back 4 Blood “Disconnected from Server” error frequently, then the problem is with the Crossplay feature. In this situation, the best possible solution is to disable the Crossplay feature to eliminate the same error. To disable the Crossplay feature, follow these steps,
- Firstly, launch the game, then go to the Menu option.
- Then click on Settings and scroll down to locate the Crossplay feature
- Now switch off the option to Disable the feature.
- Once done, restart the game and check for the said error.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Game:
If any of the above-given fixes helped you, then you need to reinstall the game. Follow the below given steps to reinstall the game.
- Firstly, uninstall the game and then Restart your system.
- Then launch Steam and go to the Back 4 Blood beta game.
- Now reinstall the game from the same page.
- And select the location to install the game. Here you can select C: drive as mentioned in a fix 1.
- Once you selected the installation path, continue with the installation process.
- When the process is completed, restart the system, open the game, and check the said issue resolved now for you.
When you are in the game or trying to launch the Back 4 Blood game, you encountered the Disconnected from server error? No need to panic. This is not a severe issue and an easily resolvable one as well. The above-given solutions in this article will help you in avoiding the Back 4 Blood “Disconnected from Server” error to a great extent. If you have any queries or feedback after reading this article, leave a comment in the below comment box.