Craftopia is a brand-new multiplayer survival adventurous game developed by Pocket Pair Inc. in 2020. The game is now available on all platforms, including the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Series S, Microsoft Windows, and Android. However, recently many users have complained that the Craftopia Crashing on Xbox Series X, which has become an annoyance for frequent players.
When the players loading the game, it crashes and keeps them from moving further. There are several reasons for the same issue, such as a corrupted cached file, a bug in the game or outdated console software. If you are also suffering from the same issue, then you are not alone; we have gathered few solutions to tackle the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X. Now it’s the time to move to the sure solutions.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Craftopia game.
- Before diving into the solutions, update your Xbox software.
Fix 1: Restart the Xbox Console:
Sometimes the damaged data stored in the RAM of the console might be the core cause of the same issue. All you can do here is Restarting the Xbox console; it will help you resolve the same issue quickly. To power cycle the Xbox console, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 minutes or until the console shut down.
- Then Unplug the power cord of the console; after few minutes, re-plug the cord.
- After few seconds, Turn on the Xbox and try to load the Craftopia.
- The said issue will get solved for you now.
Fix 2: Restart Craftopia:
As we discussed earlier, the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X issue can occur due to a corrupted cached file. In this scenario, the best possible solution is restarting the game. To restart the Craftopia, follow these steps,
- Firstly, press the Xbox button, and from the list, select the game Craftopia.
- Then press on Menu button on the console to access the game system Settings.
- From the list of options, click on Quit to stop the game from running.
- Again go to the main menu and click on Craftopia; the game will start without any issue.
Fix 3: Delete the Game Save File:
At times the corrupted game file can also lead to the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X issue. Here you can delete the damaged save file and then sync it again with the cloud. To delete the saved game file, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, press the Xbox button and launch the My games and apps option.
- Then select the See all option and then click on Craftopia and click on the Menu button on the console.
- Now choose the Manage game and add-ons option.
- There, select Saved data and Delete all option to erase all the local save data.
Fix 4: Use New Account:
If the profile you are using is corrupted, then also your Craftopia will Crash On Xbox Series X. Here the best possible solution is to try to use a different profile.
- Firstly, press the Xbox button and select the Profile & System option.
- Then click on Add and switch option, here switch to a new account.
- If you have only one account, then select Add New and create a new account.
- Now login using the new account and check everything works smoothly. If yes, delete the old account and use the new account.
Fix 5: Reinstall Craftopia:
Another solution to get rid of the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X issue is to uninstall the Craftopia application from your system and reinstall the game from its official page. To reinstall the game, follow these steps,
- Firstly, type Apps and features in the taskbar search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then in the Apps & features window, scroll down and find Craftopia and right-click over it, then click on Uninstall tab.
- Again click on Yes to confirm the action. Once you uninstalled the game, go to the official page of Craftopia and download and install the latest version of the game.
Fix 6: Update Graphics Driver:
Some suffered users managed to escape from the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X issue by updating their Graphics Driver. You can follow the same solution in your case also. To Update your Graphics driver, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, right-click over the Start button and select Device Manager from the list.
- Then select and expand the Display adapter option and select the Graphics driver you want to update.
- Now right-click on the Graphics driver and select the Update driver option from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, restart the system and check improvement.
Fix 7: Verify Integrity of Game Files:
If any of the above solutions did not help you resolve the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X, you need to verify the integrity of game files. To check the integrity of game files, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, launch the Xbox and navigate to LIBRARY.
- Then right-click on the Craftopia and select its Properties.
- From the left pane menu, select LOCAL FILES and click on Verify integrity of game files option.
- Now let the scanning process complete on its own; once done, relaunch the game and check improvement.
These are all about the Craftopia Crashing On Xbox Series X and its reliable fixes. In case all the fixes mentioned above failed in your case, then you can try lowering the Xbox graphics upscaling from 4K to 1080p. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.