Assassin’s Creed Mirage is an immersive and visually stunning game that allows players to fight for peace and liberty. However, encountering low FPS (frames per second) or graphics issues can be frustrating, hindering your gameplay experience.
Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to address and resolve these issues. In this article, we will guide you through various troubleshooting methods to help you enjoy Assassin’s Creed Mirage to its fullest.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Check the System Requirements
Before diving into troubleshooting, it is essential to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run Assassin’s Creed Mirage smoothly. Developers specify these requirements to guarantee optimal performance.
If your system falls short of the recommended requirements, consider upgrading your hardware or adjusting the in-game settings to achieve a better balance between performance and graphics quality.
Fix 2: Update Windows
Regularly updating your Windows operating system is vital for a multitude of reasons, including compatibility and security with new games. Outdated operating systems can often cause performance-related issues, so it’s crucial to keep your Windows up to date. Follow these steps to update:
- Click on the “Start” button and open the “Settings” option from the menu list.
- In the “Settings” window, select “Update & Security.”
- Choose “Windows Update” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Check for Updates” button, if updates are found, install it and let the process complete.
- Restart your computer if prompted to ensure the updates take effect.
By keeping your Windows updated, you can minimize compatibility conflicts and potentially resolve low FPS or graphics issues in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Corrupted or missing game files can often lead to performance problems in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Verifying the game files helps identify and rectify such issues. To verify game files on the Ubisoft platform:
- Launch Ubisoft Connect, select Games tab, right-click on Assassin’s Creed Mirage, choose its Properties.
- Then choose Local Files and click on the Verify Files option and click on the Repair button and wait for the process to complete.
- If any corrupted or missing files are detected, Ubosoft will automatically replace them, potentially resolving low FPS or graphics issues.
Fix 4: Update Graphics Drivers
Having outdated graphics card drivers can severely impact game performance, leading to low FPS or graphics issues. To update your graphics card drivers:
- Identify your graphics card manufacturer (e.g., NVIDIA, AMD, Intel).
- Visit the manufacturer’s official website.
- Look for the “Drivers” or “Support” section.
- Enter your graphics card model and operating system details.
- Download and install the latest drivers appropriate for your system.
- Restart your computer, relaunch the game and start to play the game.
By keeping your graphics card drivers up to date, you ensure compatibility with the latest game optimizations, maximizing your Assassin’s Creed Mirage experience.
Fix 5: Run the Game with Administrator Rights
Running Assassin’s Creed Mirage with administrator rights can resolve certain performance issues caused by restricted access or conflicting software. Here’s how to launch the game as an administrator:
- Locate the game’s shortcut or executable (.exe) file.
- Right-click on it and select “Properties.”
- In the properties window, navigate to the “Compatibility” tab, tick beside “Run this program as an administrator” option.
- Save the changes and exit the properties window.
- Launch Assassin’s Creed Mirage and see if the performance has improved.
Running the game as an administrator can grant it the necessary privileges to access resources, potentially mitigating low FPS or graphics issues.
Fix 6: Disable Background Applications
Background applications running concurrently with Assassin’s Creed Mirage can consume system resources and impact game performance. To optimize your gaming experience, consider disabling unnecessary applications while playing. Here’s how:
- Right-click on the Windows button and choose Task Manager.
- In the “Processes” tab, locate applications or processes consuming significant resources.
- Right-click on the selected application/service and choose “End Task“.
- Ensure you do not terminate any essential system processes.
Minimizing background applications, you can allocate more resources to Assassin’s Creed Mirage, potentially resolving low FPS or graphics issues.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can troubleshoot and overcome low FPS or graphics issues in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. If any other solutions helped you to solve the same problem, mention it in the command box.