Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is one of the biggest titles of 2022, and more and more players are flocking to the game every day. The game allows players to immerse themselves in an unprecedented global conflict featuring the return of the iconic operators of Task Force 141. But recently few players complained that they are not able to play the game on their Windows 10, few players can’t even launch the game.
If you are also suffering from the same issue, you can rely on this article. Here you can get all information about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Windows 10 compatibility issue and its solutions. So, let’s take a look.
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
Before moving on to any solution to fix Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II not launching on your Windows 10 issue, you need to make sure that your system meets the minimum requirement to run the game. You can check the game’s minimum requirement and make necessary changes in your system.
Fix 2: Update Windows
If your Windows 10 operating system is not updated, then the game will not run smoothly on your system. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II may not work on an older version of Windows 10, so update your operating system and relaunch the game.
- Open Settings->Update & Security-> Windows Update->click on Check for updates tab and complete the process.
- Finally, relaunch the game on your Windows 10 system and see the result
Fix 3: Update Driver
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II will not launch on your Windows 10 if your graphics driver gets corrupted or damaged. In this case, you need to update your driver and restart the game. To do so,
- Press Windows + R to open the RUN Dialog box-> type “DxDiag” and press OK.
- Inside the new screen, select Display tab->find your Graphics card details and the current version in the Device section.
- Now go to the official website of your graphics card manufacturer, if the latest version of your drivers is available, download it and relaunch the game.
Fix 4: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should uninstall the game and reinstall it from a trusted source and then see the game running smoothly on your system.
These are all about the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Windows 10 compatibility issue and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.