CrossfireX is an adventurous first-person shooter Xbox-exclusive game recently developed by Remedy Entertainment. Unfortunately, the first impression from the players about the game was not good, as many players complained that the game was crashing at startup and not launching properly. In the latest update, the game developer says they are working hard to fix similar issues.
If you are also having the crashing/freezing or not launching issue in the CrossfireX game, you have a lot of strategies available to get back on track smoothly. In this article, we have listed a few solutions that will help you solve these problems in no time. So, without any hesitation, move on to the detailed solutions given below. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Console:
As a first solution to resolve the crashing or won’t launching issue in CrossfireX is restarting your console. A simple restart will erase most of the bugs and errors from your console. To do so,
- Firstly, press and hold the Xbox Power button for a few seconds.
- Hold the button till your console shuts down completely.
- After some time, restart the console and try again to launch the game and see the result.
Fix 2: Factory Reset your Console:
If you couldn’t launch the CrossfireX on your console, then you need to perform a Factory Reset to eliminate corrupted files. To do so,
- Firstly, press the Xbox button and select the Profile & system option.
- Then select the Settings and click on the System option.
- Now click on the Console info and click on the Reset Console to complete the process.
- Finally, select Reset and keep my games & apps to remove corrupted files that are causing the issue.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Game:
Sometimes reinstalling the game might help you to resolve the crashing or not launching issue. To do so,
- Firstly, you need to open Xbox and select the My games & apps option from the dashboard.
- Then from the game list, select the CrossfireX and click on the Options button.
- Now click on the Uninstall option to remove the game from your console.
- Once done, reinstall the game from a reliable source and see the result.
Fix 4: Clear Game Files:
As per some players, clearing the game files helped them to escape from the CrossfireX crashing and not installing issues on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. So we also recommend you this trick and check the progress. To do so,
- Firstly, you need to click on the Xbox button and select Settings.
- Then select the System and click on the Storage option.
- On the next screen, click on the Clear local game saves.
- Finally, restart the console and try to install the game again.
Fix 5: Check Xbox Live Status:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you can check your Xbox Live Status. To do so,
- Firstly, open Xbox and move on to the System tab.
- Then select the Xbox assist and click on the My Xbox assist.
- On the next screen, click on the Xbox Live Status and see everything is working fine.
These are the top solutions to overcome the CrossfireX Crashing/Not Launching/Not Installing on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.