After much anticipation Enshrouded is now released on all major platforms. It’s a great survival and action RPG game set in a vast voxel-based continent. We have noticed that when some players try to run the game on their PC, they face crashing and not launching issues.
If you are facing the same problem, you can follow this article to get all common solutions. We are sure that one of these solutions will help you play Enshrouded without any of the discussed issues. Have a look.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
As the first solution you can ensure that your system meets the minimum and recommended requirements to play the game. To get this information you can go through this link.
Fix 2: Update Graphics Driver
Another solution is check and update your Graphics driver (if needed) to the latest version.
- Open Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right-click on Graphics driver and choose the option Update driver.
- Once done, you might be able to run the game smoothly on your system.
Fix 3: Update Windows
If you miss to update your Windows operating system then also you will encounter a crashing issue in Enshrouded. Here you can update the operating system to the latest version and run the game smoothly.
- Open Settings, expand the Update & Security section and click on Check for updates under Windows update and run the game.
Fix 4: Repair Game Files
If you are using the Steam client to run the game, then you can use Steam built-in verification tools to repair game files. To do so,
- Open Steam, go to the Library, right-click on Enshrouded and choose Properties.
- Then select Local Files and click the option Verify integrity of game files and finish the process and launch the game.
Fix 5: Disable Overlays
Sometimes enabling Overlays might be causing an Enshrouded crashing issue. In this case, you can disable Overlays like Discord or GeForce Experience and relaunch the game.
Fix 6: Run in Compatibility Mode
You can run the game in Compatibility mode to resolve Enshrouded not launching issues. To do so,
- Right-click on the Enshrouded.exe file and select Properties.
- Then under the Compatibility tab, choose Running the game in compatibility mode and relaunch the game.
Fix 7: Reinstall DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables
Fix 8: Run the Game As Admin
You can choose and right-click on the Enshrouded executable file and open its Properties screen. Then select Run this game as an administrator and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
The next solution is to reinstall the game on your system. You can uninstall the currently installed game from your system and reinstall the game’s latest version and relaunch the game.
There are the top solutions you can apply to resolve Enshrouded Crashing or Not Launching issues on PC. If the issue persists then you can close all the background running apps/services. If this doesn’t help you then contact the game support team for further help.