It’s the time of the release of F1 Manager 2022, the official racing management simulation game developed by Frontier Developments. In the game, you can create a new chapter in a brave new era for Formula One by controlling your teams and charting a course of success for the constructor and driver. But a few players trying to start the new journey in F1 Manager 2022 have recently reported that they have run into crashing and freezing issues.
If you are unable to select your Formula One team and guide them to glory to impress the board, then you can follow this article. Here we have listed a few reliable solutions to overcome your F1 Manager 2022 not launching or crashing issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Disable Antivirus
- Lower Graphics Settings
- Check System Requirement
If these basic tricks do not help you, you can go through the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Run as Admin
As the primary fix to resolve the F1 Manager 2022 crashing or not launching issue is running the game with administrator access. To do so,
- Open F1 Manager 2022 installation folder->right-click on F1 Manager 2022.exe file-> choose its Properties.
- Now select the Compatibility tab-> tick Run this program as an administrator option and launch the game.
Fix 2: Verify Game Files
Sometimes you need to check the integrity of game files to resolve the crashing or freezing issue on the startup screen. To do so
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on F1 Manager 2022->select Properties.
- Then choose Local Files from the new screen->click on Verify integrity of game files option.
- Finally, you will be able to run the game smoothly.
In Epic Game Launcher,
- Open Epic Games Launcher->go to Library->select F1 Manager 2022-> click on the three dots beside the game icon ->choose Manage->select Verify option.
Fix 3: Update Windows
If your Windows system is not up-to-date, you may face crashing or lagging issues with the F1 Manager 2022 game. Here you should check your operating system and update it to the latest version. To do so,
- Open the Settings screen->click on Windows Update-> choose the Check for updates tab and wait until the process gets completed.
- Finally, launch the game on your system without any issues.
Fix 4: Update Driver
At times, you need to update your driver to get rid of F1 Manager 2022 crashing or freezing issues. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->select Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver-> click on Update driver.
- Once done, you could run the game smoothly on your system.
Fix 5: Disable Overlays
If you have enabled the Overlay feature to increase the performance of the game, it may cause the crashing or black screen issue. Here you can disable the overlay feature and run the game smoothly.
- Open Discord->Settings->click on Overlay-> set Toggle off beside Enable in-game overlay option.
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience-> Settings icon-> set Toggle off beside In-game Overlay option.
- When done, you can restart the game and see its improvement.
Fix 6: Disable VSync
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings->choose Virtual Sync->Disable Sync option.
- Open IntelHD Graphic Control Panel->click on 3D General Settings->Custom Settings->select Virual Sync and disable VSync option.
- Once done, you can resume the game and check for the result.
Fix 7: Install DirectX
Sometimes installing the Microsoft DirectX package on your system will allow you to run the game without any low FPS issues or lagging issues. To do so,
- Open DirectX webpage->select Language-> click on Download tab.
- Once done, install the package and relaunch the game.
Fix 8: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
In some cases, installing the Visual C++ Redistributable is an effective solution to overcome Low FPS or crashing issues in F1 Manager 2022. To do so,
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable webpage-> click and download x64 and x86 files.
- Once done, install them on your system and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Launch in DirectX11
At times launching the game in ‘dx11’ will help you to resolve the same issues. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on F1 Manager 2022->select Properties.Open General tab on the new screen-> under Launch Options type ‘-dx11’ and save the changes.
- Once done, check the said issues is solved for you or not. If not, then type ‘-dx12’ under the Launch Options and move to the next fix.
Fix 10: Open in Windows Mode
If F1 Manager 2022 lags or crashes on the startup screen then you need to open the game in Windows Mode. To do so,
- Open the Game Graphics Settings page-> set Display Mode as Windowed Mode and save the changes.
- Once done you can run the game without any discussed issues.
Fix 11: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, you should completely uninstall the game and its related files from your system. Once done, reinstall the game and you could run the game smoothly.
These are all about the F1 Manager 2022 Crashing, Lagging, Low FPS, Shuttering or Not Launching issues on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.