These days, we can see a lot of gamers lining up to start playing Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout more enthusiastically. The game has been widely appreciated for its ever-evolving and high concentration of fun and entertainment. But some players who downloaded Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout recently complained that they encountered an error message while trying to run the game- “The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll was not found”.
The same error message can occur for a number of reasons, including missing game files, outdated Visual C++ redistributable, and more. If you are also suffering from the VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll Was Not Found Error in your Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout, then you can follow this article to get quick solutions to resolve the same. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
As a first attempt to fix Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll error is restarting your system. This simple process is beneficial to clear minor bugs in your system and start the system afresh.
Fix 2: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
Another solution to overcome the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll error is reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, open your web browser and move on to the Visual C++ Redistributable page.
- Then click on the X64 and X86 files from the screen and download them to your system.
- Once done, install them quickly and see the error message appearing again on your game screen.
Fix 3: Install DirectX
Sometimes installing the DirectX package is also helpful to you to escape from the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll Was Not Found error. To do so,
- Firstly, open your web browser and move on to the DirectX page.
- Then choose your Language from the screen and click on the Download button.
- Once the downloaded file is installed on your system, relaunch the game and check the result.
Fix 4: Verify Game Files
If you crashed before the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll Was Not Found error screen, then you need to check the integrity of the game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout game on your Epic Games Launcher and click on the three dots beside the game icon.
- Then click on the Verify option from the drop-down list and continue with the process.
- Once done, you will be able to run the game without any trouble.
Fix 5: Run as Administrator
Along with the above fixes, you need to run the game with administrative privilege. You can right-click on the desktop game icon, choose the Run as administrator option, and see the result.
These are all about the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout VCRUNTIME140.dll/MSVCP140.dll Was Not Found error and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.