If you are suffering from the Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 crashing or not launching issue, then you can follow this article.
Here we have listed a few solutions that might allow you to launch the game without any issues and the game will not crash again. Then let’s go through the fixes.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Run the Game as Administrator
The first solution you can try is launching the game with administrative privilege. To do so,
- Open the game installation folder and right-click its .exe file.
- Then choose Properties and from the new screen, click on the Compatibility tab.
- Now tick beside Run this program as an administrator and relaunch the game.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Another quick solution you can try is check and update the Graphics driver and relaunch the game.
- Open Device Manager and expand the option Display adapters from the left menu list.
- Then right-click on your Graphics driver and click on Update driver from the sub-menu and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Repair Game Files
If the game files get corrupted then you will not be able to launch the game properly on your PC. In this case, you should repair game files and relaunch the game.
- Open Steam and from the home screen, go to the Library.
- Then locate and right-click on the Five Nights at Freddy’s Help Wanted 2 icon and choose its Properties.
- Next , on the new screen select Local Files and click on the Verify integrity of game files and launch the game.
Fix 4: Lower Graphics Settings
Sometimes high resolution game graphics settings might be causing Five Nights at Freddy’s Help Wanted 2 crashing or not launching issue. Here you should lower the in-game graphics settings and launch the game.
- Open the Game Graphics Settings menu and lower all the Settings in the list.
- Then switch to Windowed Mode and turn off the anti-aliasing feature as well.
- Once done with the changes, you can relaunch the game without any issues.
Fix 5: Close Background Running Apps
If lots of apps/services are running in the background of your system then the game might crash at the startup screen. In this case open Task Manager, select Processes tab and find unwanted services and click on End task. Once done you can relaunch the game and see the result.
Fix 6: Disable Antivirus
At times third-party antivirus might interfere with your game and cause similar issues. In this scenario, you could uninstall the antivirus program temporarily and check the game crashing again on your PC.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
As a last resort to resolve your issues, you can uninstall and reinstall the game’s latest version on your system. Once done, relaunch the game and start running the game without any issues.