Frogun is an action-adventure game published by Top Hat Studios and has been released on almost all major platforms. In the game, you can join Renata on an adventure through the ruins of the Temple of Beelzebub. But few gamers who downloaded the game pointed out that they are unable to run the game on their system due to crashing or not launching issues.
If you are also experiencing the problem of crashing or freezing in your Frogun game, don’t worry, you are not alone. Anyway, in this article, we have listed some solutions to overcome your problem quickly and smoothly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Close unnecessary running background apps/services
- Disable Antivirus
- Lower Graphics settings
- Check System requirement
If these strategies do not help in your case, then you need to follow the detailed solutions given below.
Fix 1: Run as Admin
The first try to resolve the Frogun crashing or not launching issue is running the game with admin access. To do so,
- Open Frogun installation folder->right-click on Frogun.exe file-> click on Properties-> select Compatibility tab-> tick beside Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, restart the game and see the result.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes updating your Graphics driver will resolve the Frogun crashing or lagging issue quickly. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->expand Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver-> click on Update driver option.
- Once done, your game will run smoothly on the system.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
In some cases, repairing corrupted game files can help you get rid of the shuttering or freezing problem in Frogun. To do so,
- Open Steam-> select Library->right-click on Frogun icon-> choose Properties-> click on Local Files-> Verify integrity of game files.
- Once done, you can start the game smoothly.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
At times, disabling the Overlay feature will allow you to resolve the same issue. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience->Settings icon-> and turn off Enable in-game Overlay option.
- Open Discord-> Settings icon->Overlay->turn off Enable in-game overlay option and see the game’s performance.
Fix 5: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
If you are facing a crashing or lagging problem in Frogun, it might be because the Visual C++ redistributable package is missing. In this case, you can install the missing package and start the game. To do so,
- Open your browser-> move to Visual C++ Redistributable-> choose x64, x86 files and install them on your system.
- Once done, restart the game to see its performance.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
In some instances, installing the DirectX program will help you to resolve the same issue. To do so,
- Open your browser->move to DirectX page->choose Language-> click on Download button.
- Once done, install the program and feel the game’s performance.
Fix 7: Update Windows
In most cases, outdated Windows may cause crashing or shutter problems in your game. Here you need to update your Windows and restart the game. To do so,
- Open Settings-> click on Windows update->click on Check for updates tab and complete the process.
- Once done, relaunch the game and feel its improvement.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
Another effective solution to fix Frogun crashing or black screen problem is to disable the game overclocking feature. Once done, launch the game again and enjoy
Fix 9: Disable VSync
At times, simply disabling the VSync feature will help you to resolve your Frogun low FPS or Black screen issue quickly. To do so,
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->click on Manage 3D Settings-> select Virtual Sync feature -> and disable VSync.
- Open IntelHD graphics Control Panel->choose the 3D General Settings->click on Custom Settings-> then disable Virtual Sync.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should uninstall the game and restart the system. When done, you can reinstall the game from a trusted source and see the problem get fixed.
These are all about the Frogun Crashing/ Freezing/ Lagging/ Black Screen or Not Launching on PC and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.