Finally, the Gran Turismo 7 recently launched on the PS4 and PS5 with some revamped impressive features. But few gamers are unhappy with the game as it crashes or freezes on the startup screen. What if the game is unavailable to players despite all the advanced features! It will be in vain.
If you are in the same boat, then don’t worry; there are a few solutions available here. In this article, we have gathered a few solutions to tackle the Gran Turismo 7 Crashing/Freezing/Shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5. So instead of roaming on the social platform, you can follow the solutions listed below to get rid of the same issues quickly.
Fix 1: Check for Updates:
The first attempt to resolve the Gran Turismo 7 Crashing/Freezing/Shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5 is checking the system updates. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and click on the Settings option from the home screen.
- Then click on the System Software Update and check for any updates; if available, install it at the earliest.
- Finally, restart the system and see the changes eliminated the said error.
Fix 2: Install the latest Game Patch:
In most cases, a game crash or freezing issue can occur as a result of missing the latest game patch. Here you can check if the game developer has released any new patch to fix these issues. If so, you can install it and see if it fixes the above-discussed issues.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Game:
Another solution to escape from the Gran Turismo 7 Crashing/Freezing/Shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5 is reinstalling the game. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation 5 and go to the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Then highlight the Gran Turismo and click on the Options.
- Now click on the Delete button to remove the game from the console.
- Finally, reinstall the game from a relevant source and see the changes.
Fix 4: Rebuilt Database:
Rebuilding your PlayStation database will help you isolate the Gran Turismo 7 crash/freezing/shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5. To do so,
- Firstly, switch off the console, release the Power cable and leave it for a few seconds.
- Then plug back the Power cable and turn on the console to clear the cached data automatically from the system.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the changes resolve the issue.
If the issue doesn’t resolve, then follow the below-given steps,
- Firstly, press and hold the Power button until you hear two beeps sound.
- Now the console will boot in Safe Mode, connect the controller with the USB cable, and press the PS button.
- Then click on the Rebuild Database and continue the process.
Fix 5: Reset your PlayStation:
If any of the above fixes do not help you to resolve the Gran Turismo 7 Crashing/Freezing/Shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5, then you need to reset the console. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and go to the Settings menu.
- Then click on the System and System Software option.
- Finally, click on the Reset PS5 and see the result.
These are the possible solutions to overcome the Gran Turismo 7 Crashing/Freezing/Shuttering issue on PS4 and PS5. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.