Another great simulation game for building and renovating your houses recently released is House Flipper 2. This game is a solid and faithful sequel to its previous version, thrilling and beautiful. But a few players complained that they faced crashing issues after playing the game for a couple of hours and sometimes they couldn’t even launch the game.
If you are also facing the same issues, this article will surely be of help to you. Here we have listed some solutions to fix House Flipper 2 crashing or not launching issue. So, you can go through this article and solve your issues and build a new house with your creativity. Have a look.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Check System Requirements
Before trying any solutions, you first need to check if your system meets the minimum system requirements to run the game smoothly. If your system does not meet the requirements, perform the necessary upgrades and relaunch the game.
Fix 2: Repair Game Files
Another easy solution you should apply is repairing the game files. To do so,
- Restart and open the Steam client and go to the Library section.
- Then right-click on the problematic game icon, here it is House Flipper 2 and choose its Properties option.
- Now choose the Local Files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files option and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Run as Administrator
In most similar cases, running the game using Administrator privilege will help you to resolve House Flipper 2 crashing issues effectively. To do so,
- Right-click on the game icon from the desktop or go to the game installation folder and right-click on the game .exe file.
- Then choose the Properties menu and click on its Compatibility tab from the screen.
- Now tick the option Run this program as an administrator and click on the Apply button.
- Finally, you can relaunch the game and see if the issue is bothering you again or not.
Fix 4: Update Driver
One of the common fixes for game crashing or not launching issue is to update the graphics card you use to play the game.
- Open Device Manager and select Display adapters option from the screen.
- Then click on the Graphics card and choose the option Update driver.
- Once done, you can restart the system and launch the game to see the result.
- Go to the Graphics card manufacturer’s website NVIDIA or AMD, search for the latest updates, download and install it.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
Sometimes lowering the in-game graphics settings can help you solve the crashing or low FPS issue in House Flipper 2. Also, you can launch the game in windowed mode and check if the issue is fixed for you.
Fix 6: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above listed fixes helped to resolve House Flipper 2 crashing issue, then you can delete the game from your system. Once done, restart the system and reinstall the game’ s latest version and start the gameplay smoothly.
These are the top quick and easy solutions you can try to resolve House Flipper 2 Crashing or not launching issues. In addition to all these fixes, you can save the game on different drives and see if it helps you or not.