Another massive rhythm-based first-person action game Metal: Hellsinger, is recently released with an overzealous vengeance. In the game, you are tasked with fighting and killing hordes of demons and their leaders in Hells to set yourself up for an epic showdown with The Red Judge. But unfortunately, quite a few players are disappointed due to crashing and non-launching issues that prevent them from joining the infernal journey through eight Hells.
If you are not able to fight through the fiercest domains of hell, then you are at the right place. In this article, we have gathered some solutions to overcome your Metal: Hellsinger crashing or lagging problem quickly and effectively. Then let’s have a look.
- Some Workarounds:
- Fix 1: Update Driver
- Fix 2: Run as Administrator
- Fix 3: Verify Game Files
- Fix 4: Reinstall DirectX
- Fix 5: Disable Overlays
- Fix 6: Use Dedicated GPU
- Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
- Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
- Fix 9: Lower Graphics Settings
- Fix 10: Launch in DirectX 11
- Fix 11: Reinstall the Game
- Install the latest Game Patch
- Update Windows
- Close unwanted background apps/services
- Disable Antivirus
- Check System Requirement
If any of the given basic tricks do not help you, then you can go through the detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Update Driver
If your Metal: Hellsinger is crashing or lagging on your system, you need to check whether the graphics driver installed on your system is updated or not. If not, you need to update your driver, relaunch the game and enjoy the exciting gameplay. To do so,
- Open Device Manager window-> select and expand Display adapters section-> right-click on your Graphics driver-> select Update driver from the sub-menu.
- Once done, restart the system and launch the game without said issues.
Fix 2: Run as Administrator
If the Metal: Hellsinger crashing or freezing issue persists, then you need to run the game as an administrator and start the game. To do so,
- Go to Game installation folder-> right-click on Metal: Hellsinger.exe file->select Properties.
- Then click on the Compatibility tab-> tick Run this program as an administrator option and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
If any game files get damaged during installation, you will face lagging or freezing problems. In this scenario, you must need to check the integrity of the game files and launch the game smoothly. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Metal: Hellsinger-> select Properties option.
- Then select Local Files->click on Verify integrity of game files and launch the game.
Fix 4: Reinstall DirectX
Sometimes the DirectX package installed on your system may cause crashing or stuttering issues in Metal: Hellsinger. In this case, you can uninstall and reinstall the latest version DirectX package. To do so.
- Open DirectX webpage-> select Language option->click on Download button.
- Once done, install the early downloaded file and relaunch the game.
Fix 5: Disable Overlays
In most cases, enabled overlay features can be the main cause of crashing or black screen issues. In this case, you can disable overlays and restart the game smoothly.
In Discord– Click on the Settings icon-> select Overlay-> turn off Enable in-game overlay, and start the game.
In GeForce Experience– Click on the Settings icon->turn off the In-game overlay option and start the game smoothly.
Fix 6: Use Dedicated GPU
Another solution to fix the crashing or low FPS issue is using a dedicated GPU to run the game. To do so,
- Open Graphics Settings window-> choose Graphics Performance Preference-> click on the Browse button.
- Then select Metal: Hellsinger and add it to the list-> click on the three dots beside the Metal: Hellsinger-> select Options.
- On the new screen, select High performance, launch the game and see the result.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
If there is an issue with Visual C++ Redistributable files on your system, you will not be able to play any games, and leads to many problems. In this case, you need to reinstall the Visual C++ Redistributable files and launch the game. To do so,
- Go to Visual C++ Redistributable page-> click on x64, x86 file-> download them on your system.
- Then install the downloaded files, and relaunch the game to feel the performance.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
Sometimes disabling Overclocking feature can help you run Metal: Hellsinger without low FPS or crashing problems. With overclocking disabled, you can start the game again on your system and see the improvement.
Fix 9: Lower Graphics Settings
Although Metal: Helsinger is designed with high graphics and visual effects, sometimes it may not compatible with your system, which leads to many technical issues. To avoid such a situation, you need to open the Graphics Settings menu of the game, lower all settings in the list, disable Anti-aliasing and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 10: Launch in DirectX 11
In some cases, launching the game in dx11 will help you to resolve Metal: Hellsinger crashing or not launching issues. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library-> right-click on Metal: Hellsinger-> Properties from sub-menu.
- Then select the General tab-> type -dx11 under the Launch Options and start the game.
Fix 11: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions allows you to run the game, then you should uninstall the game and reinstall it from a trusted source and see the result.
These are all about the Metal: Hellsinger Crashing, Freezing, Lagging, Low FPS, Black Screen or Not launching Issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.