Amazon’s New World video game is very popular among game enthusiasts around the world and gained wide appreciation as well. Thought this game is also not free from errors and bugs. Recently, several players complaining that while playing the game, they stopped by a @mm_authresult_http_error_response_code error code. They are unable to do anything once the error message appears on the screen.
If you experience the same error and seek solutions to it, you are on the right track. In this article, we have collected some solutions to fix the same error and enable you to play the game without a hitch. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Disable your third-party Antivirus:
Antivirus protects your system from malicious malware and viruses. But sometimes, it can adversely affect your system, which will interrupt a few programs and games and lead to minor problems. Here it would be best if you disabled Antivirus temporarily. Then check the @mm_authresult_http_error_response_code error resolved or not.
Fix 2: Update Driver:
If your game is not running smoothly, you need to check the graphics driver installed on your system. Suppose the graphics driver is out of date or corrupted; the games in your system might not run properly and starts to show some inconsistencies. Here you need to update the driver, and you can follow the steps below to update your driver.
- Firstly, right-click over the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Then inside the Device Manager, select and expand the option Display adapters section.
- Now right-click over the Graphics driver and click on Update driver from the drop-down menu.
- You can go to the Manufacture’s official website of your Graphics driver (AMD, NVIDIA).
- Then select the latest driver suitable to your system and download and install it on your system.
If you find the manual update is time-consuming, then you can depend on any third-party automatic driver updating tool. There are several such updating tools available online; select a reliable one among them.
Fix 3: Deactivate IPv6:
Another solution to tackle the @mm_authresult_http_error_response_code error is unchecking the IPv6 in settings.
To do so,
- Firstly, right-click on the Start button and select Settings from the context menu.
- Then select Network & Internet in the Settings screen.
- Now click on Change adapter options under the Advanced network settings.
- Then right-click over your Internet connection and click on Properties.
- Inside the Properties prompt, scroll down and select Internet Protocol Version 6(TCP/Ipv6) and untick the checkbox beside the option.
- Once done, click on OK and restart the system and check the said issue is resolved or not.
Fix 4: Select Another Region Server:
If you try to use a server in another area, then it is ideal to avoid the same problem. Sometimes the @mm_authresult_http_error_response_code error may be the result of a server problem. So you can check if the problem is solved using another region’s server. If there is a problem with the server, there is nothing you can do.
So these are all about the @mm_authresult_http_error_response_code error in the New World game, and its sure fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.