Palworld is a multiplayer open-world survival game recently launched on all major platforms. In the game, players can live peacefully with mysterious creatures, pale, or take risks to chase down a ruthless poaching syndicate. But few players recently complained that they are unable to launch the game and it crashes at the startup screen.
If you are also getting the same issues, then go through this guide. Here we have listed few solutions to resolve Palworld Crashing or Not Launching quickly Then let’s have a look.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Check System Requirements
The first solution is to make sure your system has the minimum requirement to run Palworld smoothly. To do so go through this link and make adjustments in the system requirements (if needed).
Fix 2: Update Driver
Another solution you can try is updating your Graphics card.
- Open Device Manager and click on the option Display adapters from the list.
- Then find your Graphics card and right-click on it.
- Now from the sub-menu choose Update driver and complete the process.
Fix 3: Repair Game Files
Sometimes the issue might be with the Palworld game files. Here you can check and repair the game files and relaunch the game on your system.
- Open Steam, go to the Library, choose and right-click on Palworld.
- Then select Properties from the sub-menu and choose the Local Files option.
- Now click on the Verify Integrity of game files and relaunch the game.
Fix 4: Lauch in Dedicated Graphics Card
To resolve crashing or not launching issues in Palworld , you can launch the game using a dedicated graphics card.
- Open Graphics Settings screen and choose Graphics Performance Preference option from the screen.
- Then select the Browse button and add Palworld to the list, then click on the three dots beside the same.
- Now choose Options and select High Performance from the list and relaunch the game.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
In order to resolve Palworld crashing issue you need to lower the in-game graphics settings and launch the game. You can go to the game’s graphics settings page and lower all the settings in the list, alongside, set Windows mode and launch the game.
Fix 6: Run as Admin
At times running the game with admin privilege might help you to run the game without any hurdles. You can right-click on the game icon from the desktop and select Run as admin and start the game.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
The final step you can try is reinstalling the game on your system. You can uninstall the currently installed game and restart the device. Then you can reinstall Palworld on your system and relaunch the game to see the result.
These are the top solutions you can try to resolve Palworld Crashing or Not Launching on PC. And make sure your system is running smoothly using a stable internet connection.