Several players have reported numerous complex and technical errors since the release of the Rainbow Six Extraction game. While the situation is like this, many players have recently complained about a server connection error in Rainbow Six Extrusion with the error code BRAVO 00000206 or JULIETT 00000143. Most of the suffered players are unfamiliar with this error code and wander here and there to find a reliable solution.
In some cases, a few bugs can only get fixed with the help of the game developer’s new game patch. However, in this article, we have gathered a few solutions to handle the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error. If you are also experiencing the same issue, then you can rely on this article. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Need to Verify Integrity of Game Files:
As a first attempt to resolve the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error is verifying the integrity of game files. If your game files get corrupted, no doubt, you’ll run into a server issue. To do so,
- Firstly, launch Ubisoft connect and move on to the Games category.
- Then select and right-click on Rainbow Six Extraction from the list of games, and choose the Properties option from the sub-menu.
- There choose the Local Files option and click on the Verify Files.
Fix 2: Restart Modem and Router:
Sometimes simply restarting your Modem and Router might help you to resolve the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error easily. The modem and router are the main components that control your internet connection, so if something goes wrong, it may affect the performance of the system.
Fix 3: Check Server Status:
If you receive an error code BRAVO 00000206 or JULIETT 00000143 on Rainbow Six Extraction, you must check if the game server is down. You can check the server status by going to the Rainbow Six Extraction Twitter account to see if there is any maintenance notification. If you are a console user, you need to check your console server status. Additionally, you are allowed to register a complaint on the Ubisoft support page.
Fix 4: Check Connections:
If your game is unable to communicate with the server, then also you will encounter Server Connection Error. In this scenario, you need to verify your gaming devices are properly connected to the network connection. To do so,
- Firstly, press the Xbox button and go to the Settings.
- Then select the Profile & System option and move to the Settings.
- Now click on the General option and the Open Network settings.
- Finally, run the Test Network connection and see the result.
- Firstly, launch PlayStation and click on the Settings.
- Then select the Network option and the Test Internet Connection, and see the result.
Fix 5: Add Rainbow Six Extraction in Antivirus Exception List:
Sometimes the firewall will block the game’s connection and prevent you from playing the game further. In this scenario, you need to add the game to the antivirus exception list. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to open the Settings menu.
- Inside Settings, select the Update & Security category.
- Then choose Windows Security and click on the Virus & threat protection.
- On the next window, click on the Manage settings link under the Virus & threat protection settings.
- Now click on the Add or remove exclusions under the Exclusion section.
- Finally, click on Add an Exclusion and select and add the game on the exclusion list.
Fix 6: Change DNS Address:
At times, changing your DNS address might help you to resolve the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I to open the Settings menu on your screen.
- Then click on the Network & Internet category and select Change adapter options under Advanced network settings.
- Inside the Network connection screen, select your network connection, right-click over it and select its Properties.
- In the properties, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option.
- Now in the newly opened window, click on the radio button beside the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
- Then set the Preferred DNS server as 126.96.36.199 and the Alternate DNS server as 188.8.131.52
- Finally, restart the system and check the error prompt eliminated for you.
Fix 7: Update Network Driver:
If any of the above solutions do not help you to resolve the discussed issue, then you need to update your network driver. To do so,
- Firstly, type Device Manager in your search box and launch the top result from the search.
- Then expand the option Network adapters and select the driver you need to update.
- Right-click on the driver and select the Update driver from the sub-menu.
- Finally, restart the system and see now you can continue with the game.
So these are all about the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error and its surefire fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.