Rollerdrome is a challenging single-player third-person adventure action shooter game developed by Roll7. The game allows you to take on a unique challenge throughout the Rollerdrome tournament, where you can dominate the field with online leaderboards. But recently few players pointed out that they are unable to run the game on their system due to crashing or not launching issue.
If you are also having trouble playing Rollerdrome on your system, then you can pursue this article. Fortunately, you have come to the correct place; here, we’ve gathered a few solutions to overcome your Rollerdrome crashing or shuttering issue effectively. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Disable antivirus
- Close unwanted background running apps/programs
- Lower Graphics settings
- Check System Requirement
If any of these solutions do not help you resolve the said issue, then you should follow the solutions given below.
Fix 1: Run as Administrator
As a first solution to resolve the Rollerdrome crashing or shuttering issue is running the game with administrator privilege. To do so,
- Firstly, move to the Rollerdrome installation folder->right-click on Rollerdrome.exe file->Properties-> click on Compatibility tab->tick Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, relaunch the game with admin access and see the improvement.
Fix 2: Update Driver
In most cases, updating your Graphics driver might help you resolve the crashing or not launching issue in the Rollerdrome. To do so,
- Firstly, open Device Manager->expand Display adapters->right-click on your Graphics driver->select Update driver option.
- Once done, restart the system, start the game and see the result.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes just verifying the game files integrity should help you to resolve the discussed issues. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam->Library->right-click on Rollerdrome icon->select Properties->select Local Files->click on Verify integrity of game files.
- Once done, restart the system and start the game smoothly.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
In some cases, the Overlay feature may cause crashing or lagging problem in the game. In this case, you need to disable the overlay feature and restart the game. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience->click on Settings icon->Toggle off In-game overlay option.
- Open Discord->click on Settings icon->Overlay->Toggle off Enable in-game overlay option.
- Once done, you can start the game and see the issue persists or not.
Fix 5: Update Driver
If your system is not running on the latest version of Windows, you will face similar problems. In this case, you can update your Windows and see the result.
- Firstly, open Settings menu->choose Windows update->click on Check for updates option.
- Once done, you can relaunch the game and check the issue resolved or not.
Fix 6: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
Sometimes installing the Visual C++ Redistributable will allow you to get rid of the Rollerdrome black screen or Low FPS issues. To do so,
- Firstly, go to Visual C++ Redistributable page->click x64 and x86 files-> download and install them on your system.
- Once done, restart the system, launch the game and see the issue resolved or not.
Fix 7: Install DirectX
At times, installing the DirectX package will help you to resolve Low FPS and shuttering issue in the Rollerdrome. To do so,
- Firstly, go to DirectX webpage->select your Language->click on Download button.
- Once done, install the downloaded file and relaunch the game without any trouble.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
Overclocking tool is helpful to improve game performance on your system. But sometimes, it misbehaves and adversely affects the game and leads to many problems. In this case, you need to disable Overclocking feature and start the game again.
Fix 9: Turn Off VSync
Another solution to escape from the Rollerdrome crashing or freezing issue is disabling the VSync option. To do so,
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->select Manage 3D Settings->choose Virtual Sync->Turn off Sync option
- Open IntelHD Graphics Control Panel-> select 3D General Settings->click on Custom Settings->choose Virtual Sync->disable VSync feature.
- Once done, restart the system and launch the game smoothly on your system.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you need to uninstall the game completely from the system. Once done, restart the system and reinstall the game from a trusted source and start the game.
These are all about the Rollerdrome Crashing/ Shuttering/ Lagging/ Low FPS or Not Launching issue on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.