SD Gundam Battle Alliance is a tremendous multiplayer action RPG recently gifted to game enthusiasts by Bandai Namco Entertainment and Artdink. In the game, players are tasked with battling Super Deformed (SD) versions of Mobile Suits from the Gundam series. But some players are not happy with the new title as it crashes on the startup screen and sometimes does not launch properly.
If you are also struggling with similar issues, then follow this article to get all the possible solutions without any worries. Here we have listed a few reliable and quick solutions to overcome your SD Gundam Battle Alliance crashing or lagging issue. Then let’s have a look.
- Some workarounds:
- Fix 1: Run as Administrator
- Fix 2: Verify Game Files
- Fix 3: Update Windows
- Fix 4: Update Driver
- Fix 5: Disable Overlays
- Fix 6: Disable Overclocking
- Fix 7: Turn off VSync
- Fix 8: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
- Fix 9: Install DirectX
- Fix 10: Perform System Clean Boot
- Fix 11: Reinstall the Game
- Install the latest game patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/programs
- Lower graphics settings
- Disable the Antivirus tool
- Check system requirement
You can try these basic tricks to resolve your issue, if they do not help you move to the below section.
Fix 1: Run as Administrator
As a first step to resolving the SD Gundam Battle Alliance crashing or not launching issue is running the game with administrator access. To do so,
- Open SD Gundam Battle Alliance installation folder-> right-click on SD Gundam Battle Alliance.exe file->select Properties.
- Now select the Compatibility tab->select Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, you will be able to run the game on your system.
Fix 2: Verify Game Files
Sometimes damaged game files can cause crashing or freezing issues in SD Gundam Battle Alliance. In this situation, you need to check the game files’ integrity and then launch the game. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on SD Gundam Battle Alliance icon->Properties.
- On the new screen, select the Local Files->Verify integrity of game files option.
- Once done, you can start the game again and see if any issue appears again.
Fix 3: Update Windows
You need to make sure that your Windows system is running with the latest build; otherwise, it may cause many similar problems. To do so,
- Open Settings->Windows Update-> click on Check for updates tab and complete the procedure.
- Once done, you can relaunch the game and check now your game is running smoothly or not.
Fix 4: Update Driver
If the game keeps crashing or lagging on your system, it could be due to an outdated or corrupted graphics driver. In this case, you can update your driver as soon as possible and see the result. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->expand Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver->choose Update driver.
- Once done, retry to run the game and check for the said issues.
Fix 5: Disable Overlays
The overlay feature is helpful to get optical performance in your game, but it sometimes leads to crash or freeze problems. So sometimes, it is better to disable the overlay feature to run the game smoothly.
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience-> choose Settings icon->disable toggle beside Enable In-game overlay option.
- Open Discord->choose Settings icon->Overlay->disable toggle beside Enable In-game overlay option.
- Once done, you can relaunch the game, it will run smoothly now.
Fix 6: Disable Overclocking
If you have enabled the overclocking feature, it will help improve the performance of the game, but sometimes leads to the problem of shuttering or freezing. To avoid such a situation, you need to disable the overlay feature and restart the game.
Fix 7: Turn off VSync
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->select Manage 3D Settings-> choose Virtual Sync-> disable Sync option.
- Open IntelHD Graphics control panel->choose 3D General Settings->Custom Settings-> click on Virtual Sync-> disable VSync option.
- Once done, you can run the game and see the improvement.
Fix 8: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
In some cases, you can install the Visual C++ Redistributable to help you run the game smoothly on your system. To do so,
- Go to Visual C++ Redistributable webpage->click on x64 and x86 files, and download them to your system.
- Then install the downloaded files, and you can launch the game again without discussed issues.
Fix 9: Install DirectX
Sometimes installing the latest DirectX package will allow you to escape from the low FPS or black screen issue in SD Gundam Battle Alliance. To do so,
- Go to Microsoft DirectX webpage->choose Language-> click on Download button.
- Once done, install the early downloaded file and launch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 10: Perform System Clean Boot
At times doing a clean boot can help you identify and get rid of the apps or services which are causing the crashing or lagging problem in your game. To do so,
- Open System Configuration window->select Services tab->tick Hide all Microsoft services->Disable all->OK button.
- Move to Startup tab->click on Open Task Manager link-> inside the Task Manager menu, click on the Startup tab->choose all services->select Disable.
- Now restart the system and check for the issues. If solved, try to find out problematic apps/services from the Task Manager’s Startup list and remove them from your system.
- Once done, you will be able to play the game smoothly.
Fix 11: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should uninstall the game and reinstall it from a trusty source. Once done, you will be free from the said issues and can enjoy the game without any trouble.
These are all about the SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE Crashing, Freezing, Low FPS, Lagging or Not Launching issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.