Since the release of Lost Ark, many players have been reporting numerous issues. The latest issue we have noticed is “Server Authentication Failed Error 10010”. This server authentication error is very common in online games, and the same problem does start to bother Lost Ark players as well.
There are several reasons for the same issue, but fortunately, lots of solutions are also there. If you are also suffering from the Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 in Lost Ark, then you can rely on this article. In this article, you will find all the possible solutions to resolve the same. So, let’s have a look.
Fix 1: You can Check Integrity of Game Files:
If any of the game files get corrupted or missing, then you will receive the “Server Authentication Failed Error 10010” in Lost Ark. The effective solution for this is checking the integrity of game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and head over to the Library section.
- Then select Lost Ark from the game list, right-click over it and select Properties.
- Now choose the Local Files option, and from the right side, click on Verify integrity of game files option.
- Finally, restart the system and see the error prompt disappear from your screen.
Fix 2: Refresh Game Credentials:
Sometimes refreshing the game credentials might help you to resolve the Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 in Lost Ark. To do so,
- Firstly, type cmd in your search box and open the Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- Inside the Command Prompt black screen, type or copy then paste the following commands and press Enter button after each one,
netsh winsock reset
- Once you have executed all the commands, restart the system and see the server issue resolved in your case.
Fix 3: Check Internet Connection:
If your network connection does not keep average connectivity speed and stability, you will receive the same error message on your game startup screen. In this case, you need to check the accuracy and consistency of your internet; if you find any issue, you need to reconnect the network connection. Similarly, if the issue persists, you should contact your network service provider for further assistance.
Fix 4: Disable Internet Protocol Version 6:
As per some suffered users, disabling the Internet Protocol Version 6 helped them to resolve the “Server Authentication Failed Error 10010” in Lost Ark. You can also try the same trick to escape from the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, type ncpa.cpl in your search box and open the Network Connection window.
- Inside the window, right-click over your Network connection and select the Properties option.
- Then untick the checkbox beside the Internet Protocol Version 6(TCP/IPv6) option.
- Finally, save the changes, relaunch the game and mark the result.
Fix 5: Use a VPN:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to use a new VPN service to escape from the same issue. A VPN allows you to connect to multiple servers and create a secure connection to other networks.
So, these are all about the Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 in the Lost Ark issue and its fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.