BlueTwelve Studio’s Stray game is about a cat separated from his family and his adventurous and survival journey to find his way home. Since its release, the game starts showing some technical glitches and problems. Now a few players are complaining about the LowLevelFatalError and, The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed error preventing them from playing the game.
The same errors can have various causes and, at the same time few reliable solutions are available to get rid of them. If you are also suffering from the Stray LowLevelFatalError/ The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed Error, then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions to resolve them quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
The first solution to resolve the Stray LowLevelFatalError/ The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed error is to perform a system restart. This trick helps to eliminate most minor glitches in the system and starts the system freshly.
Fix 2: Launch the Game in -d3d11/ -dx11/ -dx12
Another solution to resolve the Stray LowLevelFatalError/ The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed error is launching the game in -d3d11/ -dx11/ -dx12 option. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Steam and go to the Library section and right-click on Stray icon and open its Properties option.
- Inside the new screen, select the General tab and under the Launch Options type (anyone at a time)-d3d11 or -dx11 or -dx12 and check which option helps you to launch the game without said issue.
Fix 3: Open Oculus App
Once you have encountered Stray LowLevelFatalError/ The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed error or not launching issue, then you should download and install Oculus app on your system. This trick has helped many gamers, so you can also try it and solve your problem quickly. To do so
- Download the Oculus app from Google and install it on your system.
- Once done, open the Oculus app on your system, then launch the game and see the issue persists or not.
Fix 4: Delete Save Game Files
Sometimes deleting the Save Game files will help you to resolve the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open the File Explorer and click on the This PC option.
- Then go to C: Drive-> Users folder-> choose your Username-> folder.
- Now open the Local folder and right-click on Hk_project folder and, delete it from your system.
- Once done, now you can launch the game without any trouble.
Fix 5: Disable Antivirus
Sometimes temporarily disabling your antivirus program can help you launch the game without any problem. We do not recommend using the system without antivirus protection. So, if you find that your antivirus is causing problems, you need to switch to a reliable antivirus program and keep the game running smoothly.
Fix 6: Disconnect External Components
In some cases, external devices connected to your system cause the same problem in your game. Here you can disconnect all external connected devices and, unplug USB drives, joysticks, gamepad and launch the game.
These are all about the Stray LowLevelFatalError/ The UE4-Hk_project Game has crashed Error on PC and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.