Recently few Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge players complained that they were unable to launch the game due to “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error. Errors and bugs are common in today’s online games, and this game is not free from issues either. Anyway, this is not an insurmountable bug; it can easily be get fixed.
The same error can have different causes, but fixing the issue is better than losing its enormous gaming experience. If you are also searching for a quick and effective solution to overcome the “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have tried to list a few solutions to overcome your issue smoothly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Update Graphics Driver
The first try to resolve the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error is to check and update your graphics driver. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager window on your system screen and expand the section Display adapters.
- Then choose and right-click on your Graphics driver, click on the Update driver from the sub-menu and complete the process.
- Once done, restart the system and see the error message still appearing on the screen.
Fix 2: Verify Game Files
Sometimes corrupted game files might be causing the “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error on your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge startup screen. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and choose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge from the Library game list.
- Then right-click on the game icon and choose the Properties option.
- Then select the Local files tab, click on the Verify integrity of game files from the screen and complete the process.
- Once done, restart the system and see if the error message again disturbs you or not.
Fix 3: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
At times simply reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable will help you to resolve the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, launch the browser and go to the Visual C++ Redistributable official page.
- Then choose and download the x64 and x86 files to your system.
- Once done, install both files and restart the system and see if the error message appears again or not.
Fix 4: Use Dedicated Graphics
Another solution to overcome the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error is using a dedicated graphics feature. To do so,
- Firstly, type “Graphics settings” in your system search box and open the top result.
- In the new screen, click on the Browse button and move to the game installation folder.
- Now click on the TMNT.exe file and click on the Add button.
- Then scroll down, choose the game from the list and click on the Options tab.
- On the new prompt, click on the High performance option and the Save button.
- Once done, restart the system, launch the game and run it smoothly.
Fix 5: Run as Administrator
In most cases, launching the game with administrative privileges will help you avoid the same error as soon as possible. Right-click on the game icon from the desktop and select Run as Administrator to see improvements.
Fix 6: Disable Antivirus Temporarily
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to temporarily disable your antivirus program from the system. Sometimes antivirus unnecessarily interrupts a few applications on the system and causes many issues. So, disable the antivirus program and launch the game.
These are all about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge “EOSSDK-WIN64-SHIPPING.DLL” error and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.