If you want to experience authentic and innovative boxing games, Undisputed is now available to make your move more cogent. The game features real bone-jarring action, real-like-life visuals and more licensed boxers.
But since the release of the game, many players have started complaining about various online issues like multiplayer connectivity, lost connection in fights and matchmaking connection. The game developer was already aware of these issues and stated that they are working hard to investigate and fix the issue.
If you are also facing the same problem, you can follow this article till the end. Here we have listed a few solutions that will let you solve your online connection problem permanently. Then take a look.
Fix 1: Check the Internet Connection
The first step to solving a contentious online connection issue is to ensure your network connection is stable and secure. You can also restart the router to reset the connection and get rid of the online problem. In addition, you need to check if the game server is down or if there are any technical issues.
Fix 2: Lower Graphics Settings
Another solution you can try to fix the motion blur issue in Undisputed is to lower the in-game graphics settings. Once done, you can restart the game and see if the problem bothers you again or not.
Fix 3: Disable VSync
VSync is a synchronization feature; which will help you to resolve motion blur issues in the game. To do so,
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings option->select Virtual Sync and disable Sync feature.
- Once done, you can start the game again and see the issue solved for you.
- Open IntelHD Graphics Control Panel-> 3D General Settings->Custom Settings-> click on Virtual Sync and disable the Sync option.
Fix 4: Use a Command
If you are getting blurry issues in Undisputed, then you should use this command to resolve the same. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Undisputed icon-> Properties.
- Then select the General tab-> under the Launch Options type, “+mat_motion_blur_percent_of_screen_max 0”
- Once done, save the changes and start the game to see the result.
Fix 5: Close Backgrounds Apps
In most cases, closing all the unnecessary background running apps in your system helps to resolve the High Ping issue in Undisputed. You can go to Task Manager, disable all unwanted services from the list and see the result.
Some players changed their DNS and disabled the VPN service, which helped them to solve the same problem.
Fix 6: Update Graphics Driver
If your graphics driver is out-of-date, you will undoubtedly struggle with lagging issues in Undisputed. Here you need to update your graphics driver and relaunch the game. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver->click on Update driver option and relaunch the game.
Fix 7: Disable Third-Party Program
If the discussed issue is still bothering you, you should also disable third-party programs like Antivirus, Firewall and Overlay features. Once done, you can start the game and enjoy the enhanced boxing experience.
These are the top solutions you can apply to resolve online connection issues in Undisputed. As with all fixes, you should check the minimum system requirements to run the game on your system and upgrade your hardware (if required).