Microsoft brings 2023 updates, also known as 23H2 version in Windows 11 with more exciting features and functionality. This update helps optimize your system operations and improve its performance. An unfortunate thing we have noticed today is that after creating uncontrollable excitement to experience the new features, few users are trying to install Windows 11 23H2 on their system but fail to succeed in the process.
If your system is running under version 22H2, you are eligible to install the latest version on your system. If you want to get the latest features and security improvements and take maximum control over your system, Windows 11 23H2 version cumulative update is worth a try. Anyway, in this article, we list some solutions that will help you install the Windows 11 23H2 version on your system without any problems. Take a look.
Table of Contents
How to get Windows 11 23H2 Version?
To check your system is eligible to install the latest version, go to Settings-> Windows Update and enable Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available option and click on Check for updates. If the latest version is available you can install it on your system.
Fixes to Resolve Windows 11 23H2 Version Not Installing Issue
Here we are listing a few solutions that will help you to install Windows 11 23H2 Version on your system without any troubles.
Fix 1: Restart the System
If there are any minor glitches affecting your system, it will prevent your system from running smoothly and affect the installation of latest updates. In this case, you need to restart the system, remove minor errors from the system and try again to install the latest update.
Fix 2: Check Pending Updates
If your Windows 11 has any pending updates, you will not be able to install the latest 23H2 version on your system. Here you go to Settings->Windows Update and if any remaining updates are available, install it on the system and try again to install the latest update.
Fix 3: Run Update Troubleshooter
If you can’t install Windows 11 23H2 version, you can run the Windows Update troubleshooter to find the issue, fix it and try again to install the latest update.
- Open Settings->System ->Troubleshooter->Other troubleshooter and choose Windows Update and click on the Run button and continue the procedure to detect the exact issue.
Fix 4: Run Installation Assistant
Reinstalling the Windows 11 Installation assistant will help you to install the Windows 11 23H2 Version without any trouble. To do so,
- Firstly uninstall the currently installed Windows 11 Installation assistant from the system.
- Then go to the Windows 11 Installation assistant page, download the latest version and install it on your system and retry to install the Windows 2023 update.
Fix 5: Run Media Creation Tool
Installing the latest version of Windows 11 Media creation tool might help you to install Windows 11 23H2 Version on your system.
- Firstly uninstall the currently installed Windows 11 Media creation tool from the system.
- Then go to the Windows 11 Media creation tool page, download the latest version and install it on your system. Once done, reinstall the latest update on your system.
Fix 6: Reset Windows Update Components
To resolve the Windows 11 23H2 Version Not Installing Issue, you can reset the WIndows Update Components. To do so,
- Open Command Prompt screen(type “cmd” in search box), then inside the screen, type the following commands and press Enter,
SC config trustedinstaller start=auto net stop bits net stop wuauserv net stop msiserver net stop cryptsvc net stop appidsvc Ren %Systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old Ren %Systemroot%\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll netsh winsock reset netsh winsock reset proxy rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /DRIVERS /MAXCLEAN dism /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanHealth dism /Online /Cleanup-image /CheckHealth dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth dism /Online /Cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanup Sfc /ScanNow net start bits net start wuauserv net start msiserver net start cryptsvc net start appidsvc
- Finally, restart the system and retry to install the 2023 update on your system.
Through these solutions you can install Windows 11 23H2 Version on your system smoothly and easily,