Bulk messaging is now one of the most effective marketing strategies for building a healthy business environment. But most users are worried about the possibility of number ban or paying expensive BSPs when sending large messages. So to overcome these concerns and take your business to rocket heights, there are many tools available and one such is WANotifier.
In this article we will discuss WANotifier, its features, pricing and how it can help you build your business by sending bulk messages in an official way. However, the free WhatsApp Business app offers basic features that are not enough to make your business thrive in this competitive world. Here comes WANotifier to directly use WhatsApp Cloud APIs to send bulk marketing and transactional messages.
Let’s go through the details of WANotifier and understand how it helps your business reach more customers.
Table of Contents
WANotifier is a handy WhatsApp marketing SaaS tool that helps send bulk marketing messages and transaction notifications to thousands of customers using WhatsApp’s official cloud APIs. This tool is more affordable and allows you to send bulk messages to thousands of whatsapp numbers at once using pre-designed message templates. With its user-friendly interface and easy setup process, even those who are not well versed in technology can use this tool as a professional.
Its Attractive Features:
- Share Messages With WhatsApp’s Cloud API
The most attractive feature of WANotifier is that users can send messages using WhatsApp’s official Cloud API. Which means you can share messages through official channel without any worries. There is no need to depend any third-party message bulk sending application or heavy paid BPS
- Share Transaction Notifications
Share WhatsApp transactional notifications when specific actions are performed such as new events or new orders on your website.
- Bulk Marketing Messages
Using WANotifier, users can send WhatsApp messages to more than 1000 numbers at once quickly with pre-prepared message templates. You can also schedule sending messages.
- Setup Message Templates
Users can create and setup different message templates from its dashboard and send the created template to WhatsApp for approval.
- Easy Tracking
WANotifier allows you to track delivery reports and helps to analyze the daily API usage cost.
- Simplified Contact Details
Users can add contacts using Google worksheet or any other third-party apps and import them to the WANotifier easily.
- Webhooks Integration
Users can add contact or trigger notifications from CRM, Google Sheets, Shopify using Zapier IFTTT and Pabbly.
- Advanced Automatic Process
You can send automated greetings to your contact and give access to other users to unsubscribe from your list. In addition they can setup unlimited keyword triggered automatic replies.
How WANotifier Works?
There are few things you should consider before using WANotifier to send bulk messages.
- You should use a new mobile number which does not have a WhatsApp account.
- Users should have a registered business
- Should have a debit/credit card.
Once all the above given details are available then you can start to send bukl messages using WANotifier.
Step-by steps to Create an Account in WANotifier
- Firstly go to the official website of WANotifier.
- Then click on Get Started for free button and type all the details including your Name, Email address, phone number and Website URL and click on Sign up button.
- Nwo go to the email you gave in the previous page and click on the Click here link to verify your account.
- Once done, click on the I understand & Accept button and you have created an account in WANotifier.
After creating an account in WANotifier you need to setup the WhatsApp Cloud API to send messages. To do so,
- Go to the Meta Developers login with your FB credentials. Then follow the onscreen instruction and generate API credentials. After the process you need to add these credentials to the WANotifier account.
- Once done, you need to create a Message Template using the WANotifier dashboard and share it to WhatsApp for approval. If WhatsApp accepted the template you are able to send bulk messages to your contacts.
- If the Template gets approval the next step is to import contacts. You can either add all contacts one by one manually or import them in bulk with the help of CSV file import.
- Then create a bulk marketing notification and set up how you need to send the notification.
Now the WhatsApp messages will be sent to your contacts as per the notification settings.
WANotifier can be used as a free tool for up to 500 contacts. But to use its more handy features you have to buy its plan. The plans are,
- Basic plan costs $49 for upto 2,500 contacts.
- Startup plan cost $99 for up to 10,000 contacts.
- Growth plan cost to $149 for up to 25,000 contacts.
- Pro plan cost $299 for up to 1,00,000 contacts.
In the case of WhatsApp Cloud API, the price will be for per-conversation without any markup.
If you would like to know the official API charges, you can go through this link.
These are the information regarding WANotifier, its features and usage. If you are running a business and wish to reach more customers then you can use WANotifier effectively.