If you are a Halo Infinite Player, you may face some issues, which is why you are here. We know that some regular Halo Infinite players have been experiencing game logging and unexpected shuttering problems. It is very frustrating to get struck in Halo Infinite’s action overwhelming world. In addition, some players experience crash and black screen problems.
However, in this article, we have provided some sure solutions to all the infuriating issues mentioned above. You can follow through to the end of this article to get all the possible solutions to deal with the issues described above and enjoy the game experience more pleasingly. Let’s have a look.
- Make sure you set the Minimum Frame rate to 30 and the Maximum Frame rate to 60.
- Set Latency Mode to Ultra in the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Make sure you have steady and uninterrupted internet connectivity.
- You can disable the antivirus temporarily.
If any of the tricks do not help you, then you need to follow the below-given fixes.
Fix 1: Update Graphics Driver:
If your game is not running smoothly on your Xbox and PC, you need to check the graphics driver installed on your system. suppose the graphics driver is out of date or corrupted; your system may not work properly and may show some inconsistencies. Here you need to update the driver, and you can follow the steps below to update your driver.
- Firstly, right-click over the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Then inside the Device Manager, select and expand the option Display adapters section.
- Now right-click over the Graphics driver and click on Update driver from the drop-down menu.
- You can go to the Manufacture’s official website of your Graphics driver (AMD, NVIDIA).
- Then select the latest driver suitable to your system and download and install it on your system.
If you find the manual update time-consuming, you can depend on any third-party automatic driver updating tool. There are several updating tools available online; select a reliable one among them.
Fix 2: Disable/Enable VSync:
Some suffered users escaped from the Halo Infinite Lag and Stuttering issue by disabling/enabling VSync. To disable VSync, you can follow these below steps,
For NVIDIA users,
- Firstly, type NVIDIA Control Panel in the taskbar search box and open the first search result.
- Then click on Manage 3D Settings and click on the Virtual Sync option.
- Then in the Virtual Sync screen, you can enable and disable the Sync option.
For IntelHD graphics users,
- Firstly, type the IntelHD graphics control panel in the taskbar search box and open the first search result.
- Then in the Control panel menu, select the option 3D General Settings and choose Custom Settings.
- Now click on the Virtual Sync and toggle On or Off to enable and disable the VSync option.
- Once done, check for improvement.
Fix 3: Give High Priority:
When high priority is enabled, the game will use up more of your PC’s resources while running on your system and provide a better performance experience.
To do so,
- Firstly, Open the Task Manager and select the Processes tab from the top horizontal menu.
- Then scroll down the list, locate and right-click over the HaloInfinite.exe file.
- Now set Priority to High and exit from the menu.
- Once done, check for improvement.
Fix 4: Increase Virtual Memory:
Another solution to tackle the “Halo Infinite Lag and Stuttering in PC” is to increase your system’s virtual memory. This setting is helpful for players when trying to run games that use more resources on the system. Through this, users can avoid unexpected shuttering or any such issues. To make changes, follow these below steps,
- Firstly, type ‘View advanced system settings’ in the taskbar search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then in the Advanced tab, click on the Settings tab under the Performance section.
- In the Performance Options window, select the Advanced tab from the top menu and click on the Change button under the Virtual memory section.
- Now untick the option beside Automatically manage paging file size for all drives and select the Custom size option.
- Then set the Initial size and Maximum size according to your system’s physical memory.
- If your RAM size is 8GB, then your Initial size is 8 x 1024 x 1.5, and the maximum size is 8 x 1024 x 3.
- Once you enter the size in the given space, click on the Set tab and OK button.
- Now restart the system and check for improvement.
Fix 5: Turn off Overlays:
Sometimes the Halo Infinite Lag and Stuttering issue can occur as a result of overlays like Discord and GeForce Experience. Here the best possible solution is disabling overlays; you can follow these below steps to disable overlays,
For GeForce Experience:
- Firstly, launch GeForce Experience, and then at the upper right corner, click on the cogwheel icon.
- Now on the right-pane menu, toggle off beside the In-game overlay option,
- Firstly, launch Discord and on the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the cogwheel icon.
- Now from the left-pane menu, click on Overlay.
- Further from the right-pane menu, toggle off beside the option Enable in-game overlay.
Fix 6: Run the Game in Performance Mode:
If you are not getting the best framerate while playing Halo Infinite, you need to run the game in Performance mode rather than Quality mode. Once you have made the changes, restart the game and check the said issue is resolved or not.
So these are all about the Halo Infinite Lag and Stuttering issue on Xbox and PC and its fixes. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.