Windows 11 comes with more exciting features to make the user experience smoother and more viable. One of the notable features is the revamped slideshow feature. With this feature, Windows 11 users can easily set up a slideshow wallpaper with countless images to cycle to their liking.
If you’re tired of seeing the same wallpapers every time, you don’t need to experience it from now on. In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change wallpapers manually at regular intervals. Then see below to know more about this.
Note: Before you begin this process, you must create a new folder, copy then paste all your favorite pictures into this folder. This is because Windows 11 does not have the option to select images from different locations to create a slideshow.
Easy Steps to Shuffle Wallpaper on Windows 11
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to open the Settings menu.
- Then select the Personalization from the left pane menu and click on the Background option.
- Now in the Personalize your background option, select the Slideshow using the arrow key.
- Further, under the Choose a picture album for a slideshow option, click on the Browse button.
- On the newly opened screen, select the early created new folder, which contains your favorite pictures.
- Once selected, click on the Choose this folder button.
- In the Personalization screen, scroll down and select the Change picture every option to set the interval of time to appear new wallpapers.
- Then set the time as per your desire.
- After that, Turn on the Toggle beside the Shuffle the picture order option.
- Now Turn on the Toggle beside the Let Slideshow run even if I’m on battery power option if you are a laptop user.
- After this, set the size of your Wallpaper by editing the Change a fit for your desktop image option.
- Click on the drop-down key and select a picture size, Full/Tile/Stretch, etc.
- If you complete all these steps, you are done. Hereafter you will see different wallpaper at each restart and in between the operation.
This is how you can activate Auto Shuffle Background Wallpaper on Windows 11. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.