As we know, Instagram is an exponentially growing social media platform with billions of users world around it. Through Instagram, users can upload and share beautiful moments of their lives haughty. Users can edit and post visual content for their followers, and they can interact with them via likes, comments and shares. You can now access multiple accounts in the mobile app without constantly signing in.
For some reason, most of the users using more than one account in their device, be it for business purposes, a particular hoppy and so on. Anyway, hereafter you can switch between multiple accounts without logging out. In this article, we will show you how to use multiple accounts in the Instagram app.
Note: The steps are the same for both iPhone and Android devices.
Steps to use Multiple Accounts:
You can follow the below-given steps to add multiple accounts to your Instagram app,
- Firstly, launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Then click on the Profile icon from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the drop-down arrow beside your Profile name.
- There, a pop-up will appear before you, in which you can select Try a new Account option or Add account.
If you don’t have a second account, you can choose to Try a new Account. If you are already having a second account, click on Add Account option.
- Then you need to sign in using the account credentials (Username and password)
- Now sign in to the account, now you can see the current user profile picture at the bottom profile icon.
- There you can also see a red dot, which means your other account has notifications.
Steps to switch Accounts on Instagram:
- Firstly, press the Profile picture from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then tap the username from the top of the screen.
- Now from the drop-down list, choose the profile you need to use.
- Simply double-click on the Profile picture from the bottom of the screen. This is applicable for only two accounts. You can use up to 5 accounts in your Instagram app.
Steps to Remove Second Instagram Account:
In future, if you like to remove any additional profile from your app, then you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, press the Profile icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then click on the three horizontal lines next to your Profile icon from the top-right of the screen.
- Now select the Settings option and click on the Login Info.
- There click on the blue radio button beside the profile you need to remove from the app.
- In the newly appeared prompt, tap on Remove to continue with the process.
So these are all about using Multiple accounts on your Instagram app and its steps. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.