Recently, several players reported COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing on PC, PS4, and PS5. COD: Warzone Pacific has launched with a new revamped map for its users to explore further. But while playing the game with the new map, many users get into a crashing problem, preventing them from enjoying the game.
There might be various reasons for the same issue including, outdated drivers, corrupted system files, and many more. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered a few tricks to heal the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing on your PS4/PS5/Xbox and PC. So, without further ado about the same problem, you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions quickly. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1 Check your Meet Minimum Requirement:
Before moving to any solutions, firstly, you need to make sure your system meets the minimum requirement to run the COD: Warzone Pacific game. If not, you need to install the needed requirements to run the game and check now the game is crashing or not.
Fix 2: Run the Game as Administrator:
Sometimes running the game with administrator privilege might help you to exit from the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing on your PS4/PS5/Xbox and PC. To do so,
- Firstly, locate COD: Warzone Pacific installation folder, then right-click on COD: Warzone Pacific.exe file, and from the sub-menu, click on Properties.
- In the newly opened COD: Warzone Pacific.exe window, click on the Compatibility tab from the top menu and tick the checkbox beside Run this program as an administrator under the Settings section.
- Then tick the checkbox bedside Disable full-screen optimizations also.
- Finally, click on OK, restart the system, relaunch the game, and see the result.
Fix 3: Update Driver:
Updating your Graphics driver is another solution to tackle the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue on your PS4/PS5/Xbox and PC. If your graphics driver gets corrupted or missing, then also the game crashes on the loading screen. To do so,
- Firstly, you need to type Device Manager in your system Search box and open the first option from the search result.
- Inside the Device Manager window, click and expand the section Display adapters.
- Then select the driver you need you to need to update and right-click on it.
- now you need to select the Update driver option from the drop-down menu
- Finally, restart the system and see now your game is crashing or not.
Fix 4: Rename the Game Folder:
As per some suffered players renaming the game files helped them to resolve the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue in no time. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + E altogether to launch File Explorer and click on Documents.
- Then select COD: Warzone Pacific, right-click on it, select Rename option, and rename the folder as you like.
- This time the configuration files get reset.
- Finally, relaunch the game and check for the result. (Ensure to remove the renamed file; otherwise, it will cause the issue in the future).
Fix 5: Edit In-Game Settings:
High in-game graphics are another reason for the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue. Here the suitable solution is lowering all the In-game graphic settings. To do so,
- Firstly, open COD: Warzone Pacific and select Settings.
- Inside Settings, select locate and select Graphics option.
- Now you need to lower all the Graphics settings manually.
- Finally, restart the system and relaunch the game and check for improvement.
Fix 6: Repair Game Files:
If any game files get corrupted, the games on your system will crash or freeze on the loading screen. The best possible solution here is to repair the game files as soon as possible.
To do so,
- Firstly, launch the Battle.net client on your system.
- Then select the Settings icon near to the Play button.
- Now click on Scan and Repair option.
- After the repairing process gets completed, restart the game and see the result.
Fix 7: Disable On-Demand Texture Streaming:
Some suffered players eventually managed to escape from the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue on their PS4/PS5/Xbox and PC by disabling the On-Demand Texture Streaming option. To do so,
- Firstly, open COD: Warzone Pacific on your system.
- Then select Settings and click on Graphics from the screen.
- In the Graphics menu, select and Turn off the On-Demand Texture Streaming option.
- Finally, restart the game and check your game crashing now.
Fix 8: Disable 120Hz in PS4/PS5:
Another solution to resolve the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue on your PS4/PS5 is disabling 120Hz in PS4/PS5. The same trick helped in the case of several players, so we also recommend the same here. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Settings option of your PS5.
- Then choose Screen and Video section from the Settings screen.
- And locate and Turn Off Enable 120Hz Output.
- Once done, move to the Save Data and Game/App Settings window.
- Then select the Game Preset option from the left side of the screen.
- From the right-side select Performance Mode.
- Further, select the Game Default option and save the changes.
- Finally, restart the game and check now the game is crashing or not.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game:
If any of the above solutions failed to resolve the COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing issue, then you need to uninstall the game. Once you have uninstalled the game and its related files, reinstall the game from a trusty source.
At the end of this article, we hope all the above information is helpful for you to fix COD: Warzone Pacific Crashing on PS4/PS5/Xbox and PC. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.