Several online gamers have recently complained about the issue of Connection failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired in New World. An error occurred while trying to launch the game on their system. If you encounter a similar error, you can follow through to the end of this article to make sure you are getting all the fixes for the specific error.
There are several reasons for this error, and you may receive a similar error if your system’s date and time or time zone settings are changed. Also, sometimes an incompatible graphics card can cause an error in your in New World game that says “Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired.” Anyway, let’s move on to the definitive solutions to fix the same error without wasting time. Let’s see.
Table of Contents
Fix 1: Check the Date and Time Settings in your System:
As a first resort to resolve the Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired error in New World, you can try to change the time settings in your system. Sometimes, due to some reasons, the time sittings in your system would change improperly. To change the settings in your system, follow these steps,
- Firstly, in your desktop search bar, type the control panel and select the relevant search result.
- Then inside the Control panel window, select the Clock and Region category.
- Now select the Date and Time option and in the new pop-up window.
- Then click on the Change date and time tab, then change it properly.
- And under the time zone section, click on the Change time zone tab and select an appropriate time zone from the list.
- Finally, click on Apply and OK button to save the change and restart your system.
Once done, check whether the said issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 2: Reinstall the Game:
If you are experiencing the Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired issue when launching the Amazon New World in your system, then as a next fix, you need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For doing so, follow these steps,
- Firstly, press Windows + I to launch the Settings app.
- Then inside the Settings window, select Apps category and from the list of applications, find and click on New World, then click over Uninstall button.
- Once you Uninstalled the game, reinstall the New World game from its official website and check the said issue persists or not.
Fix 3: Update Graphics Card:
An outdated or corrupted, incompatible graphics card in your system may also be responsible for the “Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired” issue in your system. In this scenario, the best possible solution is to update the graphics card. To do so, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, right-click on the Start button and from the context menu, select Device Manager.
- Then inside the Device Manager window, expand the option Display adapters and select your Graphics card you need to update.
- Then right-click over the selected Graphics card, and from the drop-down menu, click on Update driver.
- The update process will finish in few minutes.
Once done, restart your system and check for the said error.
Fix 4: Check Internet Connection:
At times, an unstable internet connection might cause the “Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired” issue in the New World game. So, here ensure there is nothing wrong with the internet connection. The router and Wi-Fi modem are correctly connected.
Fix 5: Temporarily Disable Antivirus:
An antivirus application installed on your system may interrupt games and cause errors such as “Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired” in New World. The best solution here is to disable antivirus and then try to launch the game. If the New World game launches fast, you need to uninstall that antivirus and switch to the trusted new one.
These are the 5 fixes for the “Connection Failed – Refreshed Credentials Already Expired” error in New World. We hope these above-given solutions helped in your case. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.