As we know, Cowin is a well-established professional manufacturer of speakers, headphones and home audio devices. Lately, several Cowin users have been reported that the Cowin E7 headphone not charging, and they can’t use them for their daily needs.
Considering the request of the users, we conducted in-depth research to fix the Cowin E7 headphone not charging problem and found some reliable solutions. If you are experiencing the same headphone problem, you can rely on this article. In this guide, we will give you some solutions to get rid of the said problem. Let us see them in detail.
- Fix 1: Verify the USB cable is connected properly:
- Fix 2: Check Computer Status:
- Fix 3: Reset your Headphone:
Now we can move to the sure-shot solutions to fix the Cowin E7 headphone Not Charging issue:
Fix 1: Verify the USB cable is connected properly:
Sometimes the connection between your headphone and PC may break, thus you will face the Cowin E7 headphone Not Charging issue. Therefore, we recommend here to ensure that the USB cable connection between these two components is excellent. However, you may need to turn off and on your headphones and PC before checking for connectivity. Perhaps, if the USB cable is damaged, you can take a new one and reconnect it.
Fix 2: Check Computer Status:
Another fix you can try is to verify your computer status to resolve the Cowin E7 headphone Not Charging issue. To do so, you can follow the steps given below,
- Firstly, in the desktop search bar, type settings and open the Settings app from the search result.
- Inside the Settings window, go to the System option and select Power & sleep, from the right-pane menu.
- Then from the left pane menu, ensure Sleep options both settings are set as Never.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, then type cmd and open the Command prompt window. Don’t forget to ensure you launched the the same window with administrator access.
- Then inside the command prompt window, type or copy+paste the following command and then press Enter.
- Once you executed the comment, restart your system and check whether your headphone is charging or not.
Fix 3: Reset your Headphone:
If either of the above two solutions does not help you resolve the problem of Cowin E7 headphones not charging, you can try resetting your headphones. To reset the headphones, follow these steps,
- Firstly, on the left ear cup, remove the battery cover using the finger slot, as you can see at the top of the cover.
- Then remove the battery from the slot.
- After a few seconds, reinsert the battery, then place back the battery cover
- Now the said charging issue gets solved for you.
These are the 3 best solutions for the Cowin E7 headphone Not Charging issue. In case the above solutions do not help you to fix the said issue, then you need to contact customer support for further assistance. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.