The Elden Ring is expected to be the biggest release of 2022. But since its release, the game is not free from technical glitches and minor errors. The most annoying issue right now is that the multiplayer feature in the Elden Ring does not work, and gamers wander around the online platform to get back the multiplayer feature.
The multiplayer feature allows gamers to play simultaneously with their family and friends. After losing the same feature, they lost the real game’s thrilling experience. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered a few solutions to overcome the Elden Ring Multiplayer not working issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check Server Status
Before moving on to any detailed solutions to resolve the Multiplayer feature not working issue, you need to check the Elden Ring server status. You can go to the Elden Ring Twitter account and see if any maintenance is going on or if the server is down.
Fix 2: Optimize Network Settings
Sometimes optimizing your network settings might help you to resolve the Elden Ring Multiplayer not working issue effectively. To do so,
- Firstly, launch Elden Ring menu and click on the System option.
- Then click on the Network tab from the top menu and select Launch Setting.
- And switch to Play Online option by pressing the arrow beside the same.
- Finally, restart the system and see if it helps to resume your gameplay.
Fix 3: Install the Latest Patch
Another solution to the issue of Elden Ring multiplayer not working is an outdated version of the game. Here you need to install the latest version of the game and the patch released by the game developer.
Fix 4: Update Windows
You will also miss the multiplayer feature in the Elden Ring if your system is not updated. The best solution here is to update your system to the latest version. To update your Windows,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and click on Windows Update.
- Then click on Check for updates tab and see the result.
Fix 5: Update Network Drivers
In most cases, updating the network drivers might help to resolve the multiplayers not working issue in games. So we also recommend the same in your case, update the specific driver and see the result. To do so,
- Firstly, open Device Manager in your system and go to the Network adapters section.
- Then select and right-click on your Network driver and choose the Update driver option.
- Once done, restart the system and check now you can play the game using the said feature.
Fix 6: Repair Game Files
If any game files get corrupted, the multiplayer feature will not work and cause many other problems. You can check the integrity of the game files here by following these steps:
- Firstly, open Steam, go to its Library and click on the Elden Ring.
- Then right-click on Elden Ring and choose Properties.
- And select the Local Files and click on the Verify integrity of game files option.
- Once done, restart the system and check whether you can play using the multiplayer feature.
Fix 7: Run Troubleshooter
At times running the Internet troubleshooter might help you to resolve the Elden Ring Multiplayer not working issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and click on the System option.
- Then select the Troubleshoot and choose the Other troubleshooters link.
- On the new screen, scroll down and click on the Run button beside the Internet Connections option.
- Finally, restart the system and see the issue resolved in your game.
Fix 8: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions does help you, then you need to uninstall the game from your system. Once done, restart the system and install the game and see the result.
These are all about the Elden Ring Multiplayer Not working Issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.