F1 22 is the most celebrated racing video game developed by Codemasters and is the fifteenth entry in Codemasters’ F1 series. Gamers will have the unique opportunity to take control of their race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences. But a few players recently complained that their F1 22 Wheel/ Thrustmaster Pedals Not Working, and they are worried about the same.
The same problem can have different causes, but overcoming this miserable situation is not a difficult task. If you are also suffering from the F1 22 Wheel/ Pedals/ Thrustmaster Pedals Not Working Issue, then follow this guide. In this article, we have collected a few solutions to overcome your issue easily and effectively. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Disconnect External Devices
If your F1 22 Wheel/ Thrustmaster Pedals are not working, then you need to disconnect all components, such as the controller, joystick, and USB devices. After that, you only need to use a device that helps to work the Wheel and Pedals. Once done, then you need to check the issue is resolved.
Fix 2: Connect the Pedals Directly to Wheelbase
Another solution to tackle the F1 22 Wheel/ Thrustmaster Pedals are not working issue is to attach the pedals directly to the wheelbase (if you use a separate wheel and pedal combo). You can unplug the USB from the system and try running the game again. In case you are using Pedals with RJ12, you will need to attach the Pedals to the wheelbase using the RJ code. Do not use a USB at this time.
Fix 3: Update Wheel/ Pedal Drivers
In most cases, simply updating the Wheels and Pedal drivers might help you resolve the same issue. to do so,
- Firstly open your browser and go to the following page,
- Now click on the Racing Wheels tab and choose your device from the list.
- Then click on the Drivers section and install the driver.
- And download and install the Firmware as well.
- Once done, restart the system and check now you can run the game without the said issue.
Fix 4: Unplug Shifter
If you are using Shifter, you will need to unplug it and restart the system. This process has helped many players, and you can try it on yourself.
Fix 5: Reset Pedal to Default
Sometimes after restarting your system and resetting your Pedal will help you to resolve the F1 22 Wheel/ Thrustmaster Pedals not working issue. Once done, relaunch the game and see if everything is working fine or not.
Fix 6: Update Thrustmaster Wheels
If you are using Thrustmaster wheels, then you need to check and update Wheels and see the result. To do so,
- Firstly, type “joy.cpl” in your search box and open the top result.
- Inside the new screen, select and open the Wheel settings and check and update it as soon as possible.
- Once done, restart the system and see the game working well.
Fix 7: Update Graphics Driver
If your graphics driver gets corrupted, then also you will encounter a similar issue in your game. In this case, you need to check and update your driver and see if it helps or not. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager and expand the section Display adapters.
- Then right-click on your Graphics driver and choose the Update drivers from the newly appeared sub-menu list.
- Finally, restart the system, and your issue might get solved.
Fix 8: Set Game Priority to High
Sometimes setting the game priority to high will allow you to run the game without said issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open F1 22 and launch the Task Manager on your screen.
- Then select and right-click on the game and choose the Go to details option from the sub-menu.
- Now right-click on the F1_22.exe file, select the Set priority to High, and click on the Change priority to complete the process.
- Once done, the game should work fine.
These are all about the F1 22 Wheel/ Thrustmaster Pedals Not Working Issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.