F1 Manager 2022 is another massive thrilling racing game which is now available for players on all major platforms. In the game, you can build your team and lead them to glory throughout the new era of the Formula 1 race championship. But a few Steam payers complained that when they tried to run F1 Manager 2022, it launched Steam VR and prevented them from starting the game.
If you are also worried about the same issue, you can follow this article. Here we have listed a few solutions to overcome your F1 Manager 2022 Steam VR Launching Issue quickly and effortlessly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
The first solution to fix the same problem is to restart your system. By doing so, most minor glitches in the game will get removed and you can start the system afresh.
Fix 2: Launch Game in NOHMD
You can easily escape from the Steam VR stopped from starting your F1 Manager 2022 issue by launching the game in -nohmd mode. To do so,
- Open Steam-> move to Library->right-click on F1 Manager 2022 from the game list-> select Properties.
- Then choose General tab->under Launch Options type “-nohmd” and close the window.
- Once done you can retry to launch the game on your Windows through Steam.
Fix 3: Rename OpenXR Folder
Sometimes renaming the OpenXR folder in your system will help you to escape from the same issue quickly. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->right-click F1 Manager 2022-> choose Manage->click Browse local files.
- From the game installation folder, select Engine folder->Binaries->Thirdparty->right-click on OpenXR folder and rename it as OpenXR.new->save changes.
- Once done, you can launch the game smoothly on your system through Steam.
These are all about the F1 Manager 2022 Steam VR Launching Issue and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.