After a protracted delay, Sega finally released Football Manager 2023, the latest installment in the Football Manager series, with much fanfare. However, the game has been obtaining wild appreciation and positive reviews so far, but several issues also reporting there. As we said, recently, few players complained that the game Gamepad/ Controller not working on their system and, they couldn’t enjoy the game.
If you are struggling from Football Manager 2023 Gamepad/ Controller Not Working issue, then you can follow this article to the end. Here we have listed few solutions that you can try to resolve your issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Configure the Controller
The prime attempt to resolve the Football Manager 2023 Gamepad/ Controller not working issue is to check and configure your controller. To do so,
- Open Steam->Settings->Controller->choose General Controller settings->tick the checkbox beside your Controller (Xbox, PS4, PS5, Switch) and relaunch the game.
Fix 2: Enable Steam Input
Another solution is enabling the Steam Input and relaunch the game. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Football Manager 2023->Properties->Controller.
- Then choose the arrow under Override for Football Manager 2023 and, choose Enable Steam Input option.
- Once done, you can see the result. If the issue not solved, Disable Steam Input and go to the next fix.
Fix 3: Disable Other Controller Software
If the issue persists, then you should open Task Manager-> Processes tab->disable controllers that not in use now and run the game again.
Fix 4: Change Steam Input Per-Game Settings
In most cases, changing the Steam Input Per-Game settings will help you to run the game without similar issues. To do so,
- Open Steam->select Big Picture Mode->Library->choose Football Manager 2023->Manage game->Controller Options.
- Then click on the Arrow icon, select Forced On option and relaunch the game.
- If the issue not solved, then you should change the settings to Forced Off and move to next fix.
Fix 5: Update Controller Driver
Sometimes updating your controller driver will help you to resolve the gamepad/controller not working issue smoothly. So, you should go to the Controller manufacture’s website, check for available updates and install it as soon as possible.
Fix 6: Disconnect External Devices
If none of the above listed solutions do not help you, then you should disconnect all external devices connected to your system and relaunch the game.
These are all about Football Manager 2023 Gamepad/ Controller not working issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.