Gamers can now experience a new battlefield. Fortnite Chapter 3 has been officially launched, and each player will get a new map, new Spiderman-like skins and many other exciting features. But sadly, few players experienced the White Screen issue, and they couldn’t enjoy the game in full swing.
We can find many reasons for the same error, and solving these issues is not a heavy task. However, this problem is something that can be solved; you can follow this article to get all the information about the same error and its definitive solutions. Let’s go to the solutions in detail.
Fix 1: Restart the Game:
The white screen issue in high-end graphics games is quite common. If you receive a white screen issue in your Fortnite Chapter 3, then you need to restart the game. A simple restart might help eliminate most of the existing errors and bugs from any game or app, so we recommend you restart your game and console.
After the restart, the white screen issue persists; you have to wait for Epic to roll out a fix for the same.
Fix 2: Check Internet Connectivity:
If your internet connectivity is too poor, then also you will receive the white screen issue on your Fortnite Chapter 3. All you have to do here is reconnect the internet connection or switch from Wi-Fi to Ethernet connection and vice versa. If the same issue persists again, then you need to contact your network service provider for further help.
Fix 3: End Task Manager Processes:
Sometimes when you stay out of Fortnite, it leftover a few processes in the system, and it can cause arise White Screen issue. To resolve the same issue, you need to enter into the Task Manager and follow the below-given steps,
- Firstly, type Task Manager in the search box and open the relevant result.
- Then go to the Processes tab and locate any leftover Fortnite processes.
- If yes, then select that process and click on the End task button from the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check the said error persists on your screen.
Fix 4: Check Integrity of Game Files:
If any of your game files get corrupted or missing, then you will get a White Screen issue. Here the best possible solution is checking the integrity of game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open Epic Game Launcher and go to its Library.
- Inside the Library, select Fortnite and click on the three horizontal dots to open Settings.
- Then select Verify from the drop-down list.
- Once done, restart the game and check the white screen issue resolved for you.
Fix 5: Reinstall the game:
If any of the above fixes do not resolve the White Screen issue in Fortnite, then you need to uninstall and reinstall the game. to do so,
- Firstly, launch the Epic Game Launcher and go to its Library.
- Inside the Library, select Fortnite and click on the gear icon.
- Then select Uninstall button from the list. If any prompt appears on the screen, click on Uninstall to confirm.
- Once done, reinstall the game from its official website and check for improvement.
These are all the information about the Fortnite Chapter 3 White Screen issue and its sure fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.