Netflix is a leading Streaming service platform that enables users to watch and enjoy endless TV shows, documentaries, movies etc. While having millions of satisfied user base, few users have recently pointed out a disgusting issue. As per suffered users, while trying to watch their favorite shows, they end up with an error code M7111-5059 and prevent them from enjoying their show.
We know this is a situation that irritates users a lot. The best part about this error is that in this article, we have listed a few solutions to fix the same error. You can stick to this full-length guide to resolve the Netflix Error Code M7111-5059 as quickly as possible. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Clear Browser Cache and Cookies:
The main cause of the Netflix error code M7111-5059 may be outdated data on the system. In this case, you need to clear the Cache and cookies from your browser. To do so,
- Firstly, open the browser and click Crtl + Shift + Del key altogether to clear the mounted Cache from the browser.
- Finally, restart the browser and system, then relaunch Netflix and see the result.
If you are a Mobile user, follow these steps,
- Firstly open Netflix app on your device.
- Then select App information and click on the Storage option.
- Now click on Cache and click on Clear all data and Clear Cache option from the next screen.
- Finally, relaunch the Netflix app and see the result.
Fix 2: Switch to a new VPN:
If you get the Netflix error code M7111-5059 on the screen, you need to switch to a new reliable VPN. The server issue is one of the reasons for the same error. We recommend using the premium VPN service here, as they use multiple servers in the same country and allow you to access Netflix content.
Fix 3: Disable VPN or Proxy:
Another solution to overcome the Netflix Error Code M7111-5059 is disabling currently using VPN service and Proxy. To do so,
- Firstly, close the Netflix app and all browsers from your system.
- Then restart the system and connect the new VPN server.
- Now relaunch Netflix and check for the error.
This is how you can resolve the Netflix Error Code M7111-5059 issue. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.