Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is a smart device introduced by Samsung. Since 2018, it has drawn a huge user base. From valuable features to trustable performance, everything is appreciable about this device. Though lately, few Samsung Galaxy users have complained about its Wi-Fi not working.
According to the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 users, the Wi-Fi in their device is not working, resulting in depriving them of several worthy usages. However, the issue is minor, and we have got a quick fix for the same.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, navigate to Settings. Either launch it from the Home Screen or swipe down the top panel of the screen, and from the Quick settings panel, tap on Settings.
- Now tap on Connections -> Wi-Fi and then tap on Wi-Fi again.
- Further tap on Connections ->Mobile Network.
- It will further display three options, including
Auto (When your watch connects with Bluetooth, it will automatically turn off the Wi-Fi)
Always On (It will keep the Wi-Fi On until you manually turn it Off)
Always Off (It will keep the Wi-Fi turned off until you manually turn it On)
- You can choose any of these options depending on your personal preference.
- Now once the Wi-Fi is turned On, tap on the Wi-Fi network, and then from the list of available options, select a particular network name.
- For Networks that are hidden, tap on Add network and then select the Security type of that particular network.
- Further, tap on the available network and, if asked for, type the password.
- For connecting to a Hidden Network, tap on Add network and further select the Security type.
- Lastly, tap on Network name, enter the required Name and Password, tap on Done -> Connect.
Once you are done with the above process, we hope the Wi-Fi in your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 will start working. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.