Two Point Campus is an engaging, simulation and deep management game where players can design and build the university of their dreams. Like any popular online game, this fascinating game is not free from technical glitches and errors. As we said recently, a few players have reported that the Two Point Campus “A” button is not working on their system, and they are concerned about it.
There can be many reasons for the same problem, but finding a reliable solution is not far from you now. If you are also experiencing the “A” button not working issue on your Two Point Campus, then you can follow this article till the end to get all the possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Change System Language
As the first try to resolve the Two Point Campus “A” Button/Key not working issue is changing your Windows system language. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Settings menu and click on the Time & Language option.
- Then choose the Language option from the left pane and set the Windows display language as English (United States) or English (United Kingdom).
- If the above mentioned language not available in your system, then you need to download and install it by clicking Add a language option and set it as the Windows display language.
- Once done, check whether the said problem resolved in your case or not.
Fix 2: Install the Latest Game Patch
If the issue persists, you need to make sure that the Two Point Campus latest patch released by the game developer is installed on your system. Once you have installed the latest patch, see button “A” which is now working or not in your case.
Fix 3: Use Patched Beta Version (For Steam Users)
Sometimes trying the game patched Beta version will allow you to resolve the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam, go to the Library, choose and right-click over the Two Point Campus icon and choose its Properties.
- Then select the Betas option and choose the patch_beta – two point campus beta option.
- Once done, the game will start updating process, when the process gets completed you can launch the game.
Fix 4: Contact Support Center
If none of the above solutions helps you, you need to contact the game developer support centre and report the problem. They will respond to your issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
These are all about the Two Point Campus “A” Button/Key Not Working Issue and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.