PixysOS is one of the best custom ROMs based on Android open source. The ROM comes with well-chosen features that can improve the performance and stability of your device. Today in this article we will teach you how to install PixysOS V5.1.5. (Vanilla) for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
If you are interested in installing PixysOS V5.1.5. (Vanilla) on Redmi Note 6, you can follow this article till the end. Anyway, we have provided detailed information about PixysOS, its features and steps to install it on your Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Features of PixysOS
- Clean interface
- Essential Customisations
- Developer Support
- Uncompromised stability
- Latest Garuda Kernal
- Merged august 2022 security patch
- Added status bar clock customization
- Improved refresh rate options
- Option to block sensors for apps
- Added new Settings UI as optional
- Introduced hint prompt system
- Added partial screenshots
- Misc improvements
CTS passes with and without Root
Steps to install PixysOS V5.1.5. (Vanilla) on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Before installing make sure your device bootloader is unlocked
- Must have a Custom Recovery installed as it is a recovery flashable ROM Orange Fox Recovery recommended (latest)
- Download ROM Zip and keep it in a Root Folder for quick access.
- Boot into Recovery Mode
- Wipe Data Cache and System
- Go to Install and Select Downloaded ROM file
- Click on Install
- Now install Magisk if you need otherwise wipe the cache and reboot
- You can use NikGapps Files to get the Google Apps package on your device.
This is how you can simply install Install PixysOS V5.1.5. (Vanilla) on Redmi Note 6 Pro. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.