Usually, users will not be allowed to install any program on respective devices without administrative access. This activity is happening because of extra security features, which sometimes becomes a headache for users. But don’t worry, we have a workaround for installing any software without admin rights in Windows 10.
If you are the one facing the same situation and would like to install any software without admin right then, you are in the right place. In this article, we will teach you how to install any software without admin rights; all you have to do is follow our steps keenly and keep a notepad and copy some commands. Let’s give it a try.
Steps to Install any Software Without Admin Rights:
- Firstly, Download the software you wish to install on your PC.
Note: Set the download location to the desktop or copy the downloaded installer file from the download folder to the desktop for further convenience.
- Now create a New folder on the desktop by right-clicking on the desktop and select New-> Folder. Then copy the software installer in this folder.
- Then open a new Notepad file and type or copy+paste the following commands.
start [Installer Name]
- Here Save the file with the same name as the installer for the app that you downloaded.
- Now you can save the text file with the BAT file extension in the exact folder location. To save the text file, click on File and select Save As from the drop-down menu.
- Then, edit the .txt file extension with .bat (Bat file Extension) in the Save As dialog box.
- Finally, you can Run the newly created .bat file and follow the on-screen instructions. It will install the application without admin rights.
Now we are sure that you learned how to install any software without admin rights in Windows 10. The steps given in this article is so simple to follow. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.