You will definitely be aware of the Private Browsing Mode in Safari. This is a convenient feature that allows users to browse private sites and not record the website addresses you visit or recall autofill information. With these utilities, you also have the ability to enable or disable the private browsing mode in Safari, depending on your mood.
Though the Private Browsing Mode is a helpful feature, apart from this, it sometimes acts like wired, not performing exactly like other browsers. This tempted some users to disable this feature inside Safari. Anyway, in this article, we will teach you how to disable the Private Browsing Mode in Safari on iOS. Let’s have a look.
Before disabling Private Browsing Mode in Safari, you should know that Safari does not permanently close the Private tab. You can only remove the app from the Recent Apps screen. In addition, the Private tabs will reappear when you open Safari on your iPhone. So, the only option left is to manually disable private browsing every time you browse anonymous sites in Safari. Let’s have a look,
Method 1: You can Disable Private Browsing Mode on Safari from Tab Group:
As a first method to disable the Private Browsing Mode on Safari, you can open tabs inside Tab groups and disable them. To do so, follow the below-given steps keenly,
- Firstly, open Safari and tap on the Tabs icon from the bottom right side of the screen.
- Then click on the Private section (at the bottom) while the Tab overview screen appears.
- Now Tab groups appear on the screen; from the list, tap on the Tabs with a number (1 tabs/ 2 tabs) above the Private group.
- There you may switch to non-private tabs; active before switching to private browsing in Safari.
Method 2: Disable Private Browsing Mode on Safari using Tab Bar:
The second way to disable Private Browsing Mode on Safari is using the Tab bar. To do so,
- Firstly, open Safari, tap and hold on the Tabs icon from the bottom right side of the screen.
- Then from the overflow menu, select a tab with a number (1 tabs/ 2 tabs), now it will switch into the non-private section.
- Now the Safari will disable the Private Browsing Mode. Hereafter you will see your last browsed non-private tab.
Steps to Close Private tabs on Safari:
To keep away your Private tabs from anyone, you need to close all private tabs. To do so,
- Firstly, ensure you are in Private Browsing Mode.
- Then tap and hold on to the Tabs icon from the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now from the overflow menu, select all the tabs with numbers (Close All ‘X’ tabs).
- There a new prompt will appear; again, click on tabs with numbers (Close All ‘X’ tabs).
- Once done, now you will see a Start Page, and all the private tabs might get removed on Safari.
So this is how you can disable Private Browsing Mode in Safari on iOS. Anyway, we hope all the information given in this article is very helpful to you. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.