Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the popular video games so far. But these days, several players are passing through a tough time due to some unexpected errors and bugs. Such one issue we are going to discuss today is “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” in Modern Warfare, and its sure fixes.
There are many reasons for the same issue, such as a connection problem, corrupted game files and many more. Anyway, in this article, we have collected some solutions to resolve the same issue in Modern Warfare. If you are suffering from the same, you are in the right place. Go through the sure solutions listed below and enjoy the game further without any interruptions. Let’s have a look.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Check any unwanted prog/apps are running in the background.
- Disable the Antivirus temporarily.
- Check system requirements to run the game.
If the tips mentioned above do not help you, then you can go through the below-listed fixes.
Fix 1: Repair Game Files:
The first resort to resolving the “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” in Modern Warfare is repairing the corrupted game files. As well as verify the integrity of game files. To do so,
To repair game files on Blizzard:
- Firstly, launch Battle.net and click on the game icon from the list.
- Then click on its Options and select Scan and Repair from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on Begin Scan and let the process complete on its own.
- Once done, restart the system and check the issue is resolved or not.
To verify the integrity of game files:
- Firstly, launch the Steam client and go to LIBRARY.
- Therefrom the list, select and right-click over Modern Warfare and click on Properties.
- In the next window, select the Local Files option and click on Verify integrity of game files option
- Once done, restart the game and check for improvement.
Fix 2: Update Network Adapter Driver:
If your network driver is corrupted or outdated, you will also receive “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” in Modern Warfare. Here the best possible solution is updating the driver. To update the driver, go to the Manufactures’s download page and search and download the driver compatible with your system.
If you are on a wireless connection, turn on the wired connection, and need to check your internet connectivity.
Fix 3: Reinstall Shaders:
Reinstalling the shaders is another solution to tackle the “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” in the Modern Warfare issue. Shaders are generally used for optimization. Sometimes the installation of shaders will go wrong, and as a result, you will get the same error on the screen. Here the possible solution is reinstalling shaders.
- Firstly, boot up the Modern Warfare and click on its Options.
- In the new window, click on GRAPHICS from the top menu and select the Restart Shaders Installation option from the list.
- Then click on Restart and allow the process to complete on its own.
- Once done, check whether the said issue is eliminated or not.
Fix 4: Edit DNS Settings:
Some suffered users managed to escape from the “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” in Modern Warfare by changing their DNS settings. To do so,
- Firstly, type the Control panel in the search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then select View by as Category and select Network and Internet option.
- Now in the newly opened click on Network and Sharing Center.
- There click on the Connection ( Ethernet, Wi-Fi) and select its Properties.
- Inside the Properties window, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Then click on the radio button beside Use the following DNS server addresses:
- And set Preferred DNS server as 188.8.131.52, set Alternate DNS server as 184.108.40.206.
- Now tick the checkbox beside the option Validate settings upon exit and click on OK button.
- Once done, restart the system and check for improvement.
Fix 5: Use VPN Service:
You can use a reliable VPN to resolve the same issue. And by connecting to a different server, you can get rid of bandwidth throttling as well. There are several free and paid VPN’s available now, and select a dependable one from them.
Fix 6: Disable your Antivirus Temporarily:
Sometimes the Antivirus installed on your system interrupt with few programs and application and can lead to some issues. To avoid such a situation, you can disable Antivirus and try to play the game. In addition to this, you can turn off real-time protection and add the game to the firewall exception list.
Fix 7: Perform System Clean Boot:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to clean boot the system to get rid of the existing issues. To perform a system clean boot, you can follow these below-given steps,
- Firstly, in the taskbar search box, type ‘system configuration‘ and launch the first search result.
- Now in the System Configuration window, go to the Services tab and tick beside the option Hide all Microsoft services and click on Disable all tab and OK.
- Then move to the Startup tab from the top horizontal menu and click on the Open Task Manager link.
- In the Task Manager, go to the Startup tab and select all startup services from the list and click on Disable.
- Once done, restart the system and check the said issue is resolved or not. If yes, then again go to the System Configuration window, select the Services tab and enable all the services one by one until you find the problematic item from the list. Once found, remove it from your system permanently.
- Now check for improvement.
So these are all about the Modern Warfare “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error; Status: VIGOROUS” issue, and its sure fixes. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.