SUPER PEOPLE is a lately released Battle royal FPS action-packed video game. This game ultimately brings a new thrilling experience to its players. In this short period of time, many players from all over the world started downloading the game on their system and enjoying it utmostly. But this did not happen to all players; some players were forced to keep away due to a few issues. According to a few players, they start playing the game, and the game crashes on the home page.
These problems are not critical and have many ways to solve similar problems. Before moving on to any solution, you need to make sure that the game is installed properly. Anyway, in this article, we are mentioning a few solutions to tackle the SUPER PEOPLE Crashing/Freezing or Won’t Launching on PC. Let’s have a look.
- Some workarounds:
- Fix 1: Update Graphics Driver:
- Fix 2: Run as Administrator:
- Fix 3: Disable Overlay:
- Fix 4: You can Verify Integrity of Game Files:
- Fix 5: Install Visual C++ Distributable:
- Fix 6: Run SFC Scan:
- Fix 7: Update Windows:
- Fix 8: Launch the game in DirectX 11:
- Fix 9: Disable Antivirus:
- Fix 10: Run Windows Management Instruments:
- Fix 11: Reinstall the Game:
- Check your system meets the minimum requirement to run the game.
- Restart the game, console and PC.
- You must download and install the latest game patch.
- Ensure unwanted apps/programs are not running in the background.
- Check your Internet connectivity speed.
Fix 1: Update Graphics Driver:
You should first check and update your graphics driver to avoid the SUPER PEOPLE crashing or freezing issue. If your graphics driver is out of date, games may crash or not launch properly on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, type Device Manager in the search box and open the first search result.
- Then inside the Device Manager screen, select and expand the Display adapters option.
- Now select and right-click over the Graphics Driver and select the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Finally, check now the game is crashing or not.
Fix 2: Run as Administrator:
If the game does not have enough permission to run extensively on your system, the game may crash or freeze on the home screen. The best thing to do here is to run the game with administrator access. To do so,
- Firstly, move to the SUPER PEOPLE installation folder, right-click on the SUPER PEOPLE.exe file and click on the Properties option.
- Inside the SUPER PEOPLE.exe screen, select the Compatibility tab.
- On the next window, tick the checkbox beside Run this program as an administrator under the Settings section and click on OK.
- Now the game will run on your system smoothly.
Fix 3: Disable Overlay:
In most cases, disabling the Overlay help to resolve the crashing or Won’t launching issue in SUPER PEOPLE. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience, and click on the Settings icon from the top right side.
- Then toggle Off beside the In-game overlay option from the right side of the screen.
- Firstly, open Discord and click on the Settings icon at the bottom left of the window.
- Then click on the Overlay and toggle off beside Enable in-game overlay option.
- Finally, relaunch the game and check the game crashing issue is resolved.
Fix 4: You can Verify Integrity of Game Files:
Suppose any of the game files get corrupted; then the game will crash, shutter or sometimes not launch properly. The suitable solution here is to verify the integrity of game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Steam and move to its LIBRARY.
- Then in the list of games, select and right-click on SUPER PEOPLE and choose the Properties option.
- Inside the newly opened screen, select the Local Files and click on Verify integrity of game files option from the right pane menu.
- Finally, see the game crashing or shuttering on your system.
Fix 5: Install Visual C++ Distributable:
Another solution to tackle the SUPER PEOPLE crashing or won’t launching issue is reinstalling the Visual C++ Distributable. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Visual C++ Distributable download page.
- Then download both X64 and X86 files on your system.
- Now open the executable file and follow the onscreen instruction to install it on your system.
- Finally, check that you can play the game on your system without trouble.
Fix 6: Run SFC Scan:
At times, corrupted system files might be the main culprit behind the SUPER PEOPLE crashing or freezing issue. Here, you need to run an SFC scan to repair those corrupted system files quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, type cmd in your taskbar search box, select the Command Prompt window and open it with Run as Administrator.
- Inside the Command Prompt window, type the following command and press Enter button to continue,
- Again type the following command and press Enter to restore repaired files,
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Finally, check now you can play the game without any hassle.
Fix 7: Update Windows:
If your Windows have not been updated for a long time, then also you will get SUPER PEOPLE crashing or shuttering issues. Here all you need to do is update your Windows to the latest update released by Microsoft. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I to launch the Settings app
- Inside the Settings screen, select Windows Update from the top of the screen.
- Then click on Check for updates button; this process might take some time to get completed.
- Once your Windows get updated, see the result.
Fix 8: Launch the game in DirectX 11:
Sometimes launching the SUPER PEOPLE in DirectX 11 might help you to resolve the crashing issue. to do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and go to Library.
- Then select and right-click over SUPER PEOPLE, then choose the Properties option.
- Inside Properties, select the General tab and click on Set Launch Options.
- And type -dx11 on the type box and save the changes.
- Try to relaunch the game, now your game will launch on your system smoothly.
Fix 9: Disable Antivirus:
Sometimes the antivirus installed on your system may interrupt your games and cause crashing and shuttering issues. Here you need to temporarily disable antivirus to get rid of the same issue.
Fix 10: Run Windows Management Instruments:
as per some players restarting the Windows Management instruments service helped them to resolve the game not launching issue. To do so,
- Firstly, in your taskbar search box, type Services and open the first search result.
- In the newly opened screen, scroll down and double-click on Windows Management Instruments services.
- Then in the Properties window, set Startup type as Automatic and Service status as Running.
- Finally, click on OK and see the result.
Fix 11: Reinstall the Game:
If any of the above-given solutions do not help you to resolve the SUPER PEOPLE crashing or freezing issue, then you need to uninstall and reinstall the game. The same trick helped in the case of several users, so you can also try the same.
At the end of this article, we hope all the above-given information is helpful to you. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.